Home Brew? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Home Brew?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    238 (x6)

Home Brew?

Has anybody else here brewed their own beverage?

A couple of friends (housemates here at uni) and myself bought a couple of huge buckets and some other home brewing stuff today, and we've got 32 pints of what will hopefully become scrumpy starting to ferment in our living room. I hope it's good, because I'll be really disappointed, since we're quite excited about this vat of apple juice, yeast and sugar.

We've got the second bucket free, and we're wondering what to brew up in that one...

Thou shalt remember:
    Warhammer Fantasy armies do NOT have Codices. They have Army Books.

LINK - Guitarists of LO Group

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    414 (x8)

I wanted to brew some wine once, but never had the time to start it, but we had some brewing in the house some years back and IIRC it smells pretty bad..

Next month Im moving into my house, maybe I will try give it another attempt to brew some wine, and maybe some "moonshine" ?
    Blackhat's new blog network for terrain crafters!
    www.terraincrafters.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

Once i start making my own beer i'm sure i'll never leave the house again, lol.
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    160 (x3)

You can throw just about anything into the bucket and it'll work, it's like prison wine.
    Try some Dr Pepper!

We'd brew "wine", if you want to call the filth we were making wine, while I was in basic training. Ahhhh, was great stuff, till the drill sergent found our stash
    Yes, I did deep-strike your sister...
    Necrons : W-8 D-3 L-7 (Sleeping in their TombFoam, waiting for a new codex)
    Chaos Forces (CSM/CD): W-42 D-19 L-28
    Apocalypse Games : W-4 D-0 L-1 (4 Titans, Brass Scorp, 3 Baneblades, 2 Bombers, 3 Fighters, and a Partrage in a Pear Tree)

+ Reply to Thread