Nudists - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Nudists

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    176 (x4)

Before i make my point, let me explain how this topic was born.

Yesterday i was cleaning the windows. (the see through kind)
    That process consists of me with a bucket of soapy water, a long broom, a water hose with a sprinkler thingy on the end and lots of windows.
    The sprinkler thingy on the hose was leaking.
    Now i had rolled up my sleeves and i was just soaping the windows and then rinsing it off, it was going pretty good...until!
    When i was rinsing the second floor windows the leakage on the water hose worsened, and water leaked down my arm, into the folded sleeve, into my armpits and then down my side.

"Damn it!"

I proclaimed to the world.
    i unrolled my sleeve and it was wet on the inside and under the arm (you know, the worst way to get your shirt wet&#33
    And then i started thinking...if i was naked...i wouldnt have this wet-shirt proplem. I could just spray the windows and not even care if i got wet. I even considered just flinging off my clothes and just doing it naked.
    But then the wind picked up a bit and i changed my mind.

But for a moment, i was a nudist. Granted i wasnt naked, but i wanted to be.

So do they have a point?

IMO i wouldnt want to be naked all the time (although...some times would be good . But the bad times kinda outweigh the good times).
    Also it would make life extremely hard in places like that have something called WINTER!

Whats your oppinion on nudists and naturalism? (i think thats what its called)

Your fluffraping hurts my eyes. - TehDarkPredator

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

Sure, espeically if they're hot chicks! No problems from my side! Really if people want to run around naked, I got no problems with it, I mean it's how we're born anyway, people don't freak out if they see a nude baby or something.
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Yea nudists seem to have the right idea, ass to the grass belly to the sun. As protocon said though it has its down sides. Winter (cold does strange things to your manhood) lots of naked men ( not bad for everyone, stand up sister Mel) naked old people (euggggghhhh) and worst of all IMO you cant hide it if you are standing to attention, if you know what i mean

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol I&#39;ve done a few nudie runs. There&#39;s nothing like the wind between your Jewels as you sprint down the street. ( holding your ex girlfriend in front of you like a human sheild )

I tell you one thing though.....you see a dog....you totaly freak out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Well I have no problem with it...

At the Roskilde Festival I used the public showers a lot... Not only was it free but there was lots of beautiful Swedish girls there too... Mmmm... :rolleyes:
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."
    -Lieutenant Konarski at the Battle of Erebus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well it is their own desision.. right and they have a free will but their is a fine line between being nude when you are bye yourself and being nude in public

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the only need we have for clothing is in cold weather and extreme sun light and also to hide ugly people. if there were no ugly people being nude then yeah its fine.

and worst of all IMO you cant hide it if you are standing to attention, if you know what i mean
    then you just have to wear it proudly

and yes running down the street late at night, naked and drunk is fun until you stop and get cold.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen&#33;

&quot;I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman.&quot;

Closed Thread