Rep points? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rep points?

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

Rep points?

wondering what they are and how you get them, i noticed i have two but that isn't alot obviously

2. Remove Advertisements

Bedford, UK
    8 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

403 (x8)

There's two parts to it:

Your "rep power" is based on how long you've been here, how much you post etc, and that affects how much rep you give people when you click the thumbs up symbol.

The stars show how much rep you've recieved, to see where it comes from it's on the User CP link.
    My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

452 (x8)

Holy Crap! A person with a name similar to mine!

Rep power is how much rep points you give someone when you hit the little thumbs up button. There are numerous ways you will be given rep power; you get 1 rep power for each full month you've been a member on LO, 1 rep power for each 100 rep points you have, and 1 rep power for each 500 posts you make.

For example I currently have 40 rep power, you can see it next to my stars to the left; I have made 1467 posts (+2 rep power), have 2247 rep points (+22 rep power), and have been on LO for 15 30-day periods (+ 15 rep power), plus of course I started with 1.

Rep points are how many points you have received from being repped. We'll go back to my examle of myself, I have 40 rep power so each and every time I give out rep the person receives 40 rep points. I also have 2247 rep points so the people who have repped me have given me that much rep total, measured from the time they gave me the rep.

The Emperor Protects
    Last edited by kevin vanrooyen; September 30th, 2009 at 02:44.
    IG Best Gen 1st overall of 10 DE 4th overall of 6
    Eldar 3rd Overall/Best General of 26--2nd Overall/Best General of 7--1st Overall/Best General of 11

+ Reply to Thread