Stuck on Phrase to Put in Sig. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which phrase should I use in my Sig.?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • See post, sorry for the inconvenience but still vote please

0 0%
  • See post, sorry for the inconvenience but still vote please

1 100.00%
+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stuck on Phrase to Put in Sig.

Ok, so first of all the options were to big to put in the poll so I will put them here:
    1. We rode on the winds of the rising storm, we ran to the sounds of thunder. We danced among the lighting bolts, and tore the world asunder.
    2. "I wouldn't mind sharing sharing my head with you If you weren't so obviously insane," Said the voice in his head.
    So these are the options, sorry for the annoyingness of the poll and thanks if you do vote. Please vote and discus if you want, though I am not sure what their really is to discus, maybe the coolness of the options? The annoyingness of the poll?

P.S. The reason I can't have both is becuase they are to much and the thing keeps telling me to cut down on the text. This is also the reason I had to bring the options down into the post as the poll said to many characters.

Last edited by Nikolas; November 14th, 2009 at 20:12.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

I vote for option 1. Quite poetic and could apply to any number of Races in warhammer and 40k. Rolls off the tongue nice. Option 2. is witty but not "clear cut" witty. I had to read it a couple of times. Both good though.
    Jager bombs. Very efficient at wiping out friend or foe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well darn, not sure if the other option is a bad word to write, that puts it at a tie then... Anyone else want to reply?

P.S. thanks for the reply Praxis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

i gotta say, i find the first hollow prose and the second one quite funny and subtle. I'd go for option 2.
    Last edited by Zema; November 24th, 2009 at 21:48.
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    452 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by praxis View Post
    I vote for option 1. Quite poetic and could apply to any number of Races in warhammer and 40k. Rolls off the tongue nice. Option 2. is witty but not "clear cut" witty. I had to read it a couple of times. Both good though.
    Agreed, go with option one.

Hell you could always do a W/D/L like me or a kill tally with one of your favorite guys.

The Emperor Protects
    IG Best Gen 1st overall of 10 DE 4th overall of 6
    Eldar 3rd Overall/Best General of 26--2nd Overall/Best General of 7--1st Overall/Best General of 11

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks once again for the votes, though a tie still sadly.

+ Reply to Thread