This Is Very Important, Please Think Of Me!.... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a 10th grader and am finishing up the man in the iron mask but i have one question...why did Phillipe get the mask on him, why did he let them put it on him. WHy did he leave the castle and give up kingship, and where in the heck did all this stuff about Athos and Raoul going to war come from! Please help me out! (a summary of that part of the book would help)

(Please don't delete this, just let me get a few responses, i have a project coming up soon&#33

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

A very violent persona Apotheosis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Needs to be moved to non-gaming discussions.

Also, please be a bit more specific on what you're talking about.

Later.
    "And whoever wants to be a creator in good and evil, must first be an annihilator and break values. Thus the highest evil belongs to the greatest goodness: but this is--being creative."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go to Sparknotes.com, that should help you
    “Cry ‘Havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war!? - Julius Caesar, Act III, Scene I

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a 10th grader and am finishing up the man in the iron mask but i have one question...why did Phillipe get the mask on him, why did he let them put it on him. WHy did he leave the castle and give up kingship, and where in the heck did all this stuff about Athos and Raoul going to war come from! Please help me out! (a summary of that part of the book would help)
    (Please don't delete this, just let me get a few responses, i have a project coming up soon&#33

Phillipe got a bunch of his men to get his brother (who didnt know he was related to the king) and put the mask on him and locked him up so that none could know that the king had a brother that could have a claim to the throne. he didnt leave the kingship, He was "persuaded" to leave.

Im not sure of this but!
    Athos and Raoul were probably shipped to the war and sent to the front lines so that they could die and the king wouldnt have to worry about them causing issues!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read the book ages ago but I think blood god had the right idea, also remember that Raoul and Atheos didn't know about the scandal at the time....i think. yah use Bawdmonky's link but better would be to go to your teacher and ask these questions.
    Live life Dangerously

<a href='http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/194529' target='_blank'>http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/194529</a>

Closed Thread