Songs that Inspire your hobby work. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    60 (x1)

Songs that Inspire your hobby work.

Recently I've been listening to allot of symphony orchestra. It inspires allot of the work I do on my 40k. So I'm wondering what songs you guys listen to and inspire your hobby work. I'd like to end up making an epic hobby based music playlist from the results which I'l then link up when its done.

Personally I enjoy "Here comes the king" by X ray dog and The escape by Craig Armstrong. So tell me your hobby music and Il look it up. Thanks.

Last edited by Fallen Autarch; May 5th, 2011 at 23:17.
    "Reached under the bed and pulled out a Converse and a beer, I appear to of developed the miraculous power to turn shoes into beer!.... or beer into shoes." - Fallen Autarch after St. Patricks day.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Oh No! Not Him Again! Non Marine Player's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    94 (x2)

Most of the time down at my local store they play heavy music, and I always seem to enjoy my painting more or make more dynamic poses/conversions when there is heavier music on in the background. Even when playing games, it makes a situation so much more epic when there is an appropriate song.

For painting - The Czar, Mastodon.
    For Modelling/converting - Pull Me Under, Dream Theater
    For Gaming - Hell March 3, Frank Klepacki (Main Soundtrack to C&C Red Alert 3)

The first two are nice and long so you can get stuff done before the song ends, I can even finish a stage in a model's painting, whilst Hell March 3 is just an amazing accompaniment to any game, mainly 40K, less so for fantasy.... Still good though...

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    459 (x8)

Hell march 3?Come on 2 is much much better but it just gets old after 30 times!
    Since i model marines i like to hear manorwar warriors of the world!
    Praise be to the Emperor!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    60 (x1)

Thanks for the replies, I'm looking at them all besides the ones I already know. Hopefully at this rate I can form a very decent playlist.
    "Reached under the bed and pulled out a Converse and a beer, I appear to of developed the miraculous power to turn shoes into beer!.... or beer into shoes." - Fallen Autarch after St. Patricks day.

+ Reply to Thread