It's Not The Powerball, But - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    137 (x3)

Woohoo!! I can't believe it! I checked my e-mail this morning and got the greatest pleasant surprise I've had in a while! You are now gazing upon the post of an official Everquest 2 :wub: beta tester!! Thank you God! :lol:

edit> I will post my observations and respond to any questions during this process to try and share my good fortune as much as possible! I can't wait to get off work and go check it out! (uh-oh I think I'm coming down with something ) :blush:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lucky you. Wish I could get in a beta sometime. Bastards just dissing the little green man!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

137 (x3)

Originally posted by WiCkEdRock@Oct 19 2004, 07:59
    Lucky you. Wish I could get in a beta sometime. Bastards just dissing the little green man!
    [snapback]233028[/snapback]
    Thank you. It's incredible luck, and probably better than I deserve. But as a bit of an aside here..Your avatar is absolutely mesmerizing!! Good show! (Y)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by uberloz@Oct 19 2004, 04:51
    Woohoo!! I can't believe it! I checked my e-mail this morning and got the greatest pleasant surprise I've had in a while! You are now gazing upon the post of an official Everquest 2 :wub: beta tester!! Thank you God! :lol:

edit> I will post my observations and respond to any questions during this process to try and share my good fortune as much as possible! I can't wait to get off work and go check it out! (uh-oh I think I'm coming down with something ) :blush:
    [snapback]233019[/snapback]
    I feel sorry for you. From what I have heard it sucks worse then my spelling (wich is horrable).

00:12:50-) (+Hard_Aun|sleepage) anyway, three months back i got out of bed and came downstairs loud, fast and naked with a club

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

137 (x3)

Originally posted by sinister_bunny@Oct 19 2004, 21:39
    I feel sorry for you. From what I have heard it sucks worse then my spelling (wich is horrable).
    [snapback]233654[/snapback]
    I'll slog through somehow, hehehe. It was an 8 hour download and didn't finish until long after I went to bed so I will post my initial impressions tommorrow.

But hark, what light through yonder window breaks?! I recognize that bunny!

And in the immortal words of.......Tim........."But if ye do doubt your strength, or your courage, then go ye no further! For death awaits!!...With big, sharp teeth!!

I love that movie!! Hehehe!!

+ Reply to Thread