Get ready for the Apocalypse at TempleCon 2012, New England’s revolutionary Retro-Futurist Gaming Convention! TempleCon takes the classic geek culture stereotype and knocks it on its ear, and you can't afford to miss it when we do! Join us this February 3rd-5th at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Warwick, Rhode Island for the best TempleCon yet!

TempleCon 2012 features WARHAMMER FANTASY and WARHAMMER 40K Fantasy Grand Tournaments, as well as the largest WARMACHINE/HORDES events in the world! In addition, we feature multiple Flames of War National Qualifier Tournaments and Heavy Gear and Super Dungeon Explore events as well, plus a Crystal Brush minis painting contest run by the folks at Cool Mini or Not!

Guests at TempleCon 2012 include Privateer Press staff members Jason Martin (Convention Manager), Lyle Lowery (Marketing Manager), Will Schick (Business Director), and Ed Bourelle (Creative Director), plus Privateer Press Lead Developer and Unhallowed Metropolis Developer Jason Soles, Privateer Press Community Manager and Unhallowed Metropolis writer Simon Berman, and Unhallowed Metropolis writer Nicole Vega; Dr. Grymm, Leanna Renee Hieber, The Wandering Legion of The Thomas Tew, CJ Henderson, and O.M. Grey, plus performances by Frenchy and the Punk, Niki Luparelli, Tempest, Samara, and more! Enjoy the Retro-Futurist Ball, a Retro-Futurist Fashion Show, Neo-Victorian High Tea, and The RKO Army's shadowcasts of the Rocky Horror Picture Show, REPO! The Genetic Opera, and a Joss Whedon double-feature. And oh, yes, more vendors and panels than you can shake your tippling stick at!

Speaking from my own experience, Templecon is without a doubt the most amazing con experience I've ever had. I've attended for the last four years, and starting this year I am a volunteer member of the convention staff. Unlike some of the other cons I've attended, the atmosphere at Templecon is just great. The people are friendly, the games are plentiful, and there's an event (or twelve) for everyone.

Pre-register for TempleCon 2012 before December 1st and save! Pre-registration is $45 for the weekend before December 1st and then rises to $50 for the weekend afterward.

For more information, please check out http://www.TempleCon.org.

We hope to see you there!