40k High School - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 40k High School

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

Ever notice how the armies in 40k would just fit so nicely into the cliched High School archetypes?

Space Marines are the footbal team.Not too bright,but big,armoured,and spoiled.And they're good to have around whenever you need a very large meat shield.

Tau are the Japanese exchange students.The ones that hang out int library playing Yu Gi Oh and eating Ramen.

Eldar are the peace loving hippies that come to school stoned and sit under a tree playing accoustic songs about nature.

Dark Eldar are the emo little goth kids that listen to AFI and talk about how stupid everyone else is while cowering from them in thier dark little corner.

Necrons are the acne riddled kids with monsterous glasses that hang out in the computer lab all day hacking into the school's files to prove they're $00P3J2 L337!

Chaos don't attend school.theyre busy playing sick,doing drugs,robbing convenience stores and knocking up trailer park girls.

Sisters are the cheerleaders. In school they're the epitome of what a female student should be. studious,honest,pure. But get one alone with a few kind words and a six pack and the mountain of insecurity inside her transforms into a raging lust (for cheerleaders it's raunchy donkey sex,for sisters its the spilled blood of a heretic, but there's still lusting going on damnit&#33

Nids are that one nasty kid who doesn't take baths and will eat anything for a dollar.

IG are the average guys.The ones who mind thier own buisiness,make B's on thier testst,and hope to god they aren't forced into a conversation with one of the other groups.

Inquisitors are those religious kids that wear "WWJD" bracelets and listen to Creed.Everything can be solved if you "Open your heart to god" And if you have trouble opening your heart,they'll be glad to open it for you :ph34r:

Orks...they'd be the imbred hillbillies that live in the shop classes.They all wear trucker hats with confederate flags on them , congregate in the auto mechanics class and amuse themselves with bodily functions and pranks that result in the serious injury of some "fag" (usualy the eldar)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

awe god darn i don;t really fit into those groups... i guess i am not cut out for high school
    Agate's Theorem TM

Awesome + Awesome = Double Awesome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

54 (x5)

yup...might as well drop out now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh wow. I think that would fit perfectly. I'd be the Chaos guy, except mixed with a Guardsman. I live a double life, smoking weed, knocking up trailer park girls, but still getting B's.
    If Knowledge is Power, then Genius is Tyranny.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The C'Tan are those guys who graduated when you were a freshmen (or before) and you thought they were really cool and awesome, until four years later you realize they are still going to your parties and mucking about.

Orks are the "gear heads" or "metal heads" who are pretty psychotic but mostly vent their rage on each other, most likely over whether or not Cannibal Corpse rocks harder than Burzum, thankfully sparing the rest of us.
    “Cry ‘Havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war!? - Julius Caesar, Act III, Scene I

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

55 (x4)

But I'm not a nerd! I just like Star Wars!
    And over there we have the labyrinth guards.
    One always lies, one always tells the truth, and one stabs people who ask tricky questions.
    http://xkcd.com/246

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    171 (x6)

Wow, that does about sum it all up. I would have to say that 40k was definitely representative of my high school. I would have to say that I was one of the Guardsmen. I didn't fit into any group really, but I wasn't really into school either so I didn't bother to excel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow. Thats sounds just like the types of people at my school.
    'It's Irrational, It's Impossible, It's Against my Religion'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Edicius@Oct 25 2004, 19:50

Nids are that one nasty kid who doesn't take baths and will eat anything for a dollar.

haha, I think everyone knows at least one kid like this, maybe from elementary school.
    For if one gave, he dared assert
    He knew that man was repentant
    For many a man is so hard of heart
    He cannot weep even though he suffers sorely

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I must say Edicius, you really have nailed it. Thats a perfect comparison, and quite amusing at that. (Y)
    Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man. - Thomas Paine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast