I'm Doing Horribly In School... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    68 (x4)

I'm in honors advanced pre-calculus, getting me ready for collage level calc next year. We never really do interesting things.

I'm in honors Physics (getting me ready for collage level science next year). And all I'm interested in is the higher level physics, which I can't take. Today I payed attention though, we were talking about how bombs are done, and I was so into it because this is the interesting stuff. Not nessasarily bombs, but just things that involve higher level stuff like this did.

I'm taking basic english. I hate that class, and I have since I first took it. Definately have always loved my english teachers, but I'm not a fast reader, and the stuff we're reading now is stupid (God I hate the transindentalists).

I'm taking japanese, I get allong way to well with everyone and we're all goofballs. And I just love *****ing off Yamamoto-sensi, even though she's like the sweetest person ever, I just like being on the bad side of my teachers, especially her and my physics teacher.

And I'm taking history, US. I hate the intern who's teacher, and never pay atention to her. But God I love the actual teacher, he used to be a punk rocker, has his ear pierced, and knows so much. This guy is the reason my sister is still alive, and since I love her so much that makes him a God in my book. He won't stop me though, I learned from her mistakes.

Other than those I'm taking study halls, and next semester I'm taking satire, I know the teacher and he rocks, and I can't wait cus you get interesting books in that class, and we watch family guy and the simpsons.

A youth with his first cigar makes himself sick; a youth with his first girl makes other people sick. - Mary Wilson Little

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

54 (x5)

Um..not being mean or anything,since this is the off topic section i have no problems with this post being here..but what's the point of it?Is it just to talk about school,or do you need advice on how to do better,or what?I'm just not clear what you're trying to say here s'all.

^_^

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

68 (x4)

Just a random rant after my mom was *****ing at me. Go ahead and verbally slap me because I'm a lazy ***.
    A youth with his first cigar makes himself sick; a youth with his first girl makes other people sick. - Mary Wilson Little

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I lack the motavation. Been teased and stuff can do that to ya.

...soon tho it will rain the blood un cleansed virgins and all shall taste the flesh of death!

Or until the next time I flip out and get sent home.

O and I think you love your sister TO mutch.

As for YOU try and do your school work by your computer or when you watching TV. Its like when you wake up. Wants your awake (or started work) you can't get back to sleep(stop doing work).

....stacys mom has got it going on... stacy cant you see your just not the girl for me...

Sorry I'm listening to a song and it my fav or 1 of em. (killer vid)

....and ive waited for so long.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

68 (x4)

Originally posted by Valhallan@Nov 20 2004, 10:38
    O and I think you love your sister TO mutch.
    [snapback]253803[/snapback]
    No, no, don't be silly, it's not like that. She's just really cool, has great music taste, and is the only one in my family that's nice to me, my mom is abusive and my father was mentally abusive. I am not atracted to my sister, in any way shape or form. And what you are talking about is wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    178 (x3)

You know you probably would have less trouble if you did not enjoy *****ing off your Teachers.

It sounds like your more than old enough to realise that people in education are not your enemies, speaking as a Teacher i feel i should tell that we are most certainly not in it for the money!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

68 (x4)

True, but my physics teacher is my enemy. He marks me tardy if I'm not in my seat the instant the bell rings, he wants me dropped from the class.

He never answers my questions with an answer. And he refuses to ever help me. He actually makes comments during class that "We should first test it on Pat." He actually said that, he meant turn the matter I am comprised of into pure energy, to see if it would destroy the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Listen, high school can be annoying. I actually had a good time back then but once you get to college you can take classes in stuff your really into or passionate about. And your antagonism of your teachers is pretty stupid. You don't have to suck up to them but there is no reason to not be nice. You are just making it worse for the both of you. Things will get better once you get to college.
    “Cry ‘Havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war!? - Julius Caesar, Act III, Scene I

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    293 (x5)

True, but my physics teacher is my enemy. He marks me tardy if I'm not in my seat the instant the bell rings, he wants me dropped from the class.
    But what's the point of making him your enemy? You can deprive a teacher of the satisfaction of teaching you, but a teacher can drop you into a world of crap.

Don't be a loser. Losers antagonise their teachers. And yes, I am a ICT teacher myself.
    Ryan Dancey, Vice President of Wizards of the Coast, believed that TSR failed because of "...a near total inability to listen to its customers, hear what they were saying, and make changes to make those customers happy." Are you listening, Games Workshop ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by archonofdeath@Nov 20 2004, 13:38

He never answers my questions with an answer. And he refuses to ever help me. He actually makes comments during class that "We should first test it on Pat." He actually said that, he meant turn the matter I am comprised of into pure energy, to see if it would destroy the world.
    [snapback]253844[/snapback]
    The coolest teachers are almost always the meanest. One of my favorite teachers of all time spent an entire class period at the begining of the year giving us students the "Your not special" speech.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast