Welcome to Librarium Online!
This is a list of Children's books I plan to write, does it sound ok?
1. You Are Different and That's Bad
2. The Boy Who Died from Eating All His Vegetables
3. Dad's New Wife Robert
4. Fun Four-letter Words to Know and Share
5. Hammers, Screwdrivers and Scissors: An I-Can-Do-It Book
6. The Kids' Guide to Hitchhiking
7. Kathy Was So Bad Her Mom Stopped Loving Her
8. Curious George and the High-Voltage Fence
9. All Cats Go to Hell
10. The Little Sissy Who Snitched
11. Some Kittens Can Fly.
12. That's It, I'm Putting You Up for Adoption
13. Grandpa Gets a Casket
14. The Magic World Inside the Abandoned Refrigerator
15. Garfield Gets Feline Leukemia
16. The Pop-Up Book of Human Anatomy
17. Strangers Have the Best Candy
18. Whining, Kicking and Crying to Get Your Way
19. You Were an Accident
20. Things Rich Kids Have, But You Never Will
21. The Man in the Moon is Actually Satan
22. Your Nightmares are Real
23. Where Would You Like to be Buried?
24. Eggs, Toilet Paper, and Your School
25. Why Can't Mr. Fork and Ms. Electrical Outlet Be Friends?
26. Bi-Curious George
27. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
Ya know, I think you may be right, you have a great career ahead of you! good luck! :shifty:
lol, that was amusing.
"Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner"
-Guns don't kill people, bullets do.-
-Support your local game store! Don't buy online or from GW stores.-
Hey! You didn't write that, someone gave it to me at work last year!
Still it IS funny, and taking credit for someone else's writing...you're well on the way to being a celebrity dude! Go for it! All the greats use ghostwriters eg. Justin Timberlake, Dennis Rodman, Pamela Anderson heh heh heh
You forgot one on your list.
Pop goes the hampster and other fun microwave games.
You can't move the furniture anymore
And I'm not gonna trip and fall
Going for the door
Fuzz - Helen Keller