3 Guys - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: 3 Guys

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    414 (x8)

There was a guy on his way home from work early, he thought that he would surprise his wife cause he thought she wa cheating on him.

The man arrives at his house only to find his wife in the bed naked, and no one else in sight, so the husband is franticly looking for this guy, he looks in the bathroom, the closet and under th ebed, then he goes to the kitchen and look outside on the porch and what does he see, fingers on the edge of the porch, now this guy lives on the 25th floor of and apartment building, so next the husband rushed out then and looks down and see a man hanging from the balcony.

The husband start stomping on his hands and the man falls 25 floors and lands on the canopie and bounces off and lives. So the husband goes inside to find something to use to throw at him, he looks around and notices the fridge is on wheel, so he unplugs it and rolls it on to the balcony, flips it over the edge and it starts to fall, all of a sudden on the way over the edge the cord wraps around his ankle and takes him with it. BAM! the fridge crushes the first guy and kills the husband as well.

Now the husband is sitting up in heaven in front of gods office and see other people there, god comes out and points to the husband and says "Come here", so he proceeds in to gods office and sits down. Now god tells him to tell him what happened and then ill let you into heaven. The husband proceed to tell him what happen...............so i grabbed the fridge and threw it over the edge and it took me with it.

Now God comes out and tell the next guy to come in, god tells him the same thing, so the guy says, "well i was on my balcony watering my plants and then my stool gave way and fell over the edge, now see i live of the 27 floor of an apt building, i fell 2 floors and grabed the edge, then before i know it there is some mad man stepping on my hands, sure enough i fall, but i was saved by the canopie over the door, then all of a sudden a fridge hits me.

Finally god comes out and asks this naked guy to come in, God tells him the same thing. The man says "Imagine me.....naked...in a fridge"

Blackhat's new blog network for terrain crafters!
    www.terraincrafters.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love this story! I heard it a long time ago and forgot all about it. When it comes to situational comedy, that is tip top.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

ROFL! I heard this one a few years ago, it brought tears to my eyes laughing, and it still does :lol: !
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Closed Thread