My New Hobby - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My New Hobby

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi. This post is dedicated to flaming bad movies, like daredevil, and others. Here. I'll start.

-By the end of watching Daredevil, i was wishing i[B] was blind.

-Res Evil Apocalypse? It was an apocalypse to the honor of the Res Evil Games!!!

-Hero? You'd be a hero to throw it in the trash!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Amid the darkness and horror of a world splintering apart, the armies of the true creators, we who were ancient at the dawn of time, will march forth once more. We shall sweep away all that is chaos and disorder for ours is the true path and none shall defy us.</div>
    Translation from ancient plaques attributed to Venerable Lord Kroak

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    94 (x4)

Reading this thread has made me go blind

+thout shal not post flame posts+ Rules have oficially been broken.

I give this post till tommorrow.
    -HONORABLE MENTIONS IN BLITZKRIEG PAINTING COMP-
    "THAT I.G. GUY WITH THAT OVERDEVELOPED TRIGGER FINGER"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

Yeah..your post may have been worth reading if you had put actual reasons for flaming then movies instead of just pissing on them in front of everybody. Now this is what a movie review post should look like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what was wrong with hero I&#39;ve heard only good

daredevil I can understand who thought of that ,I mean a blind super hero it just doesn&#39;t make sense he doesn&#39;t have any powers he&#39;s a blind superman minus the coolness

And what is the definition of flamming
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>can&#39;t you handle a triple</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shas&#39;O&#39;M&#39;Yen &#064; Feb 27 2005, 04:04)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well said</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

flaming is randomly insulting or verbally abusing someone/something without jsut reason.
    If you had put in decent criticsim then that would be ok.
    i like daredevil the only thing i couldnt grasp was how matt murdock a lawyer who takes payments in fish and footballs afford that state of the art equipment (the coffin) and all the super hero outfits (is there a desgner for these uber spandex designs were seeing in super hero films?)
    As for daredevi having no powers he does have powers, his extra sensory perception was amazingly acute, a blind person senses do become sharper than those of us who can see but Murdocks due to the nature of his blindness sees in echo loctation.
    Batman doesnt have super powers either, but he still manages to kick bad guy butt.

Hero i enjoyed considerably despite it being confusing how many times does broken sword get stabbed by different people. The fight scenes were amazing the orchard scene was fantastic. But then im biased because i like jet li&#39;s films.

See a post that wont get deleted becasue i didnt flame and i gave it decently.
    its not hard
    Quote Originally Posted by artificer
    The quote is "in the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war",
    NOT "in the grim darkness of the far future, there are these little, fat, drunken goits with beards!"
    WELL SAID, NO MORE SQUATS THEY ARE DEAD GET OVER IT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by BurnDaHalflings@Mar 3 2005, 219
    -Hero? You&#39;d be a hero to throw it in the trash&#33;
    [snapback]343625[/snapback]
    Hey Hero was acctually half decent, and i never saw daredevil or Resident Evil Apochalypse and don&#39;t really want to.
    You want a bad movie, try Starship Troopers (Robert Heinlein must be spinning in his grave). No plot just mindless violence and sex (which granted has its place) for a few hours, they completely missed the point of the book.
    &quot;Everyone should try arrogance, it's absolutely wonderful. You can go out, do whatever you want, and go home. And the best part is, no matter what you do, or how much you ***** everything up, nothing's ever your fault because 'thou art god'.&quot;

-Bernard M. Smith, the <u>real</u> Michael Smith and modern day Petronius

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(is there a desgner for these uber spandex designs were seeing in super hero films?)
    Edna from the Incredibles. But as for that flaming guy, as said above, put some reasons behind your thoughts.
    Go get 'em angst man!
    -Palpatine to Anakin in 1337 Star Wars Episode III trailer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x1)

Well the reasons why i think Daredevil sucked was mainly because the whole movie was a mountian sized hunk of cheese. The fight scenes were typical, the "bad guys" were stupid (Look at "bullseye" who was a person who had such good accuracy he could kill you with a sharp pencil......yet he refused to carry a gun?&#33 and to finish it off the main hero wasn&#39;t very interesting. The idea sucked, the comics really sucked, and to no surprise the only thing worse was the movie :hmm:
    What is dis signature nonsence?! dem stupid human zoggers are always trien to confuze us.

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Originally posted by Gathrog@Mar 5 2005, 19:37
    Well the reasons why i think Daredevil sucked was mainly because the whole movie was a mountian sized hunk of cheese. The fight scenes were typical, the "bad guys" were stupid (Look at "bullseye" who was a person who had such good accuracy he could kill you with a sharp pencil......yet he refused to carry a gun?&#33 and to finish it off the main hero wasn&#39;t very interesting. The idea sucked, the comics really sucked, and to no surprise the only thing worse was the movie :hmm:
    [snapback]345068[/snapback]
    Again, you have little logic to your explanation...

"hunk of cheese" "typical" "stupid"...why?

And, just to let you know, the comics didn&#39;t suck. At all, really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x1)

the whole movie was a mountian sized hunk of cheese.
    = we have seen it all before, there was nothing new or done better that made the movie stand out.

fight scenes were typical
    = Everybody knows kon fu, bad guys come at the hero one by one, nobody in the movie can shoot, there was no such thing as police.......other things like this.

the "bad guys" were stupid
    = i really can&#39;t get any clearer then this, i already used one main bad guy "bullseye" as an example. You DON&#39;T want me to get started on "kingpin"

And, just to let you know, the comics didn&#39;t suck. At all, really.
    I read some of the comics and i thought they sucked. People have different opinions in this world. Your going to have to learn to live with it :hmm:
    What is dis signature nonsence?! dem stupid human zoggers are always trien to confuze us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast