Love....why Me? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Love....why Me?

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Man love sucks.
    I did a french exchange with my school...Nothing Special...

But then the cruel sod that is fate plunges a tainted (and very pointy) blade of anguish right into my left ventricle, then attaches the blade to the axle of shumackers f1 car.
    I fell in love with a french girl. I dont know why, or how, but man i love her...No hollywood cliches like "Oh Karl"..."Oh Clementine"....None of that crap.

This sucks because, without her around i am depressed, while she was here i could look at her and smile...Purely for her being her. When i was with her i was relieved of this adolescent depression she was my retribution of all things melancholic.
    And then she had to go back to France. Now i have to live with the blindingly hopless yearning to be with her. Knowing constantly that she will never be mine.
    Is this divine retribution for a sin in a life past?
    Someone else will see in her what i saw and they will take her away from me and there is nothing i can do about it. The probability of me ever seeing her again is existent as Elton "simba" John's beloved wife. I dont need this...Im 14
    With the dice of fate...I got snake eyes.
    I am bound by the velvet thumbscrews of compassion.

"Nuuuuuuuuh" ( weak cry of feebality)

As i said before...Love sucks

Tramp wars... COMMENCE!

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

88 (x3)

Your last thread was closed for a reason.

Warning increased

Closed Thread