Jack Prick - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Jack Prick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whoever thinks that jack ckhick is an idiot please post here

jack chick's parodys

this is what he thimks about RPG (i.e DnD)

i hate cause he makes fun of islam (i am a muslim and i am proud. i am not a terrorist)

BTW he&#39;s a right-wing Fascist <:> <:> <:>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NearSeer yes I agree some of the cartoons he has created would be considered to be offensive to some, but if you do find it offensive and you think he&#39;s stupid why bother reading them at all and then advertise his site for him?

A famous dead guy called P.T. Barnum said that any publicity is good publicity, and this sort of material is exactly the sort of thing that benefits from what you have done (i.e. linking his site).

He also makes fun at Christians, in fact I saw allot more of the cartoons were aimed at pointing out the contradictions in Christian beliefs. The fact that you think that a person would associate a Muslim with being terrorist is the same as saying that he is a fascist, one thing does not imply the other, it is merely taking the most extreme aspects of personal beliefs and distorting them to suit an agenda.

I saw that DnD cartoon many years ago; it was a response to people claiming that role playing games such as DnD promoted witchcraft among young people and were used a tool to recruit new witches (have a look at the links that are posted at the end of the DnD cartoon). It isn&#39;t what he thinks about DnD and RPG&#39;s, it&#39;s a parody of events that transpired that were far from being rational.

Just because the people playing D&D think they are playing a game doesn&#39;t mean that the evil spirits (who ARE very real) will regard it as a game.
    This is just one of the many irrational arguments that people tried to use against DnD, and to me, they seem less thought out than the cartoon he created as a reaction to such claims. They go on to list how so many young people who play DnD killed themselves because of the game, but how many times have you heard about a "Pro-Life Christian" murdering an abortion Doctor because they think that what they do (the abortion doctors) is murder? Seems to be a contradiction of terms if I&#39;m not mistaken. I could go on about how people think that computer game violence is linked to violence in real life (just look at the reaction to the Columbine shootings). People will always try to find an excuse as to why horrific events occur (need I mention the so called &#39;war on Terrorism?&#39 while they completely ignore the most obvious of facts.

If you read that cartoon about DnD and thought that it was wrong, then you were right it is wrong, but it was trying to illustrate just how baseless some peoples claims are, not what his opinions on DnD and roleplaying games are.

[/end Rant]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I look at Chick&#39;s work and man do I giggle. I mean come on, take this guy seriously? I don&#39;t think so. Does anyone truly belive that the stereotypes he portrays actually equate in any way to real people?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow almost funny as that "be a good wife" thing
    “Someone I know calls a Sphinx a Sphincter I really don’t have the heart to correct them?
    “So you want to be made feel like a small boy and dominated do you? How about you dress up as Micky Mouse and I‘ll hit you with a baseball bat until you pass out or die??

Closed Thread