A question for the moderators - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A question for the moderators

As you may know i was recently hit with a (well deserved) 3 day ban.

However reading over the posts that got me hit with such measures I have found that while I was breaking the rules it was mostly from certain points of view, or to put it another way, in 'grey areas'. So in order to
    A: Avoid this happening again, and a permanent ban,
    B: Help others who may find themselves with this problem,
    I politely and with great respect ask if the various moderators of LO would spare a moment of their time to address what criteria they use to judge wether or not a post is 'bad' and/or when to lock a topic.

Thank you all,

ARJ of JFC

Last edited by Alexei Vor Yaruk; June 19th, 2005 at 01:23.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    254 (x8)

First of all, good to see you back dude. Just hope you follow the rules this time =^_~=

Second off all, I'm actually going to lock this topic. Not because its bad, but more along the lines of, it will get into a discussion about how the mods do their jobs, and what people think about certain mods ways of doing things.

So once again, theres nothing bad about it, but at the end of the day, what it can boil down to, is that while some mods may tell you how they judge posts, others won't....or don't need to.

But putting that aside. At the end of the day. If you know the rules, you follow them. Simple as. We have tried to limit "Grey Areas" But at the end of the day, if your unsure of where to put a topic on Space Marine fluff, you can ask a mod.
    If your unsure if your allowed to post that juicy bit of rumour, ask a mod.
    Its up to you, the poster, to make sure your within the rules. We just uphold them, and remind people when they step too far over the line.
    Want to chat? You can normally find me in the LO CHAT!
    LO CHAT! JOIN US NOW AND BECOME A GOD OF BACON.

Closed Thread