Atlantis - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atlantis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

another mythical problem does ( not any more but in history) ever excisted on this planet and if what happend and if not why not?? i think it did but not in the way people think. everyone thinks they where special but i think atlantis was just of off thousands of litle islands in an ocean( wich one??) and oneday it was swallowed by the sea. no more no less. no special powers nothing. 9 takes out the romance doesn't it )

any ideas??

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

atlantis does exsist. earlier this century they found ruins of an unrecorded ancient civilisation from around when the greeks were just taking off. it was far superior to all others at that time and as it was found on the island of Crete in the meditteranean they called the civilisation the Minoans after the minotaur of crete. and not too long ago on an island 90 miles north of crete they discovered ruins from the same civilisation below a volcano which had errupted around the time this civilisation died out and when the atlanteans disappeared and so this is what they think was atlantis. no super powers or mega weapons just highly advanced.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen!

"I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool!! never heard of that before. do you have any names or places so i will investigate? i'm very curious. tanx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've heard of what Carcaroth is refering to as well.....So it did exist!! But not like in that Damn Disney movie......too fake dammit! Will Disney ever make a movie that makes logical sense, other than Poccahantas.......However you spell it.......

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    451 (x8)

only the god of cheese knows that

spambot kill tally: 79

[16:19] <@Alzer> Arky's right though
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> I know he is.
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> He usually is.
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> Sometimes it's intentional.
    ----
    [00:01] <+zubus> i love you, ya skirt wearin nothern monkey! ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

I heard a theory that Atlantis, is actually the Antartaic(sp?). There has been surveys done on the rock and stuff under the snow, and they are is meant to be evidence of civilisation under there. I dont believe that though, the crete one is the more believable.

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your idea of antarctica is the most accurate.
    The ancient greek said that atlantis lay in the middle of the ocean, a round continent with channels stretching into the heart of the continent.
    It has been proved by scientists that the poles of the earth have shifted previously in time, so we can&#39;t say for sure if antarctica is atlantis until this happens again...

Here&#39;s something for you all to wonder about...

*Where were the fabled continents of Lemuria and Pan located.*

Tell me this and I&#39;ll add some stuff about them that I got...
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lemuria and pan are the same islands. its a missing contigent wich would have had people who had highly advanced techniques and those peopel might have something to do with easter island? donnu if its right. i read a summory of a book called "lost cities of ancient lemuria and the paccific". did you mena these or did you mean something else?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    451 (x8)

i think every one is looking in the wrong place i think its in the medeterrainian they found an island with flushing toilets and thats enough proof for me :lol:

spambot kill tally: 79

[16:19] <@Alzer> Arky's right though
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> I know he is.
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> He usually is.
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> Sometimes it's intentional.
    ----
    [00:01] <+zubus> i love you, ya skirt wearin nothern monkey! ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well it&#39;s impossible for antartica to be atlantis. it&#39;s too damn far away- even 30 thousand years ago it was and is too far away.

for the ancient greeks dont you think that the middle of the meditteranean would be the middle of the ocean in those times?

well the whole story of atlantis and it&#39;s destruction it&#39;s got to be a volcanic island and with this island in the middle of the meditteranean with a lost highly advanced civilisation on it it&#39;s just got to be atlantis.

Lemuria and Pan? think ive heard about these before but not sure so tell us.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen&#33;

&quot;I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman.&quot;

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast