Learners Permit test a little feedback needed please - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Learners Permit test a little feedback needed please

Hi, im about to take my learners permit test in a couple of days! I want to be sure i pass on the first day and have a couple questions from thoes who have taken it.

1. Which is "easier" the computer or written test. For thoes who have taken both. I heard that the written test is easier.

2.Any qusetions that you can remember that were difficult for you, or maybe forogt to study?

3. How long did it take you?

4. I understand everyplace is different. But do they just say wether you pass or fail, or do they go over the questions you missed with you?

Please im sorry if i seem "troubled" but i really want to pass and am looking to you guys, my bretherin for help.

Can you guys help me out and click this link? If you click it, I get a soldier in this game I'm playing online. Can you please help me out?

Click here

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

I'm the all-singing all-dancing crap of this world. I'm the toxic waste by-product of Gods creation.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    60 (x3)

Back to the past...

Ok *turns clock back by several years*

1. Computer test was easy for me. Never took the written.
    2. None were really too difficult I think I forgot a sign or two. I didn't study.
    3. About 20mins
    4. I passed 1st try, they just told me I passed took my picture and sent me off.

In the spirit of brotherhood. *turns clock forward to present day* :cool:
    "My father is the jailhouse. My father is your system....
    I am only what you made me. I am only a reflection of you"
    -Charles Manson

Fluff Masters Clan Leader
    Super Villians
    Order of the Shadowy Flame
    Votewar! Check It Out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    94 (x4)

Heh, I avoided mine till about 18 hearing rumors about nasty driver testers.

I got my drivers permit easy, take the computer generated test, you cant go wrong
    on it since its multiple choice.

I failed miserably my first try for the drive test , I had this old cranky guy and I drove
    right through designated lanes not even through the first block and I got really agitated
    and I started cursing at him for taking points off. Then I failed the back around the corner
    test and we had to drive back

The second time I passed. I drive a van and I missed the parallel parking and got confused
    on a roundabout. but I passed by 6 points of required passing grade.
    -HONORABLE MENTIONS IN BLITZKRIEG PAINTING COMP-
    "THAT I.G. GUY WITH THAT OVERDEVELOPED TRIGGER FINGER"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

1. ive taken both, depending on where you live is really what decides which is easier. the bulk of the states (u.s.) are easier when it comes to written since 3/4 of the test are on the same thing. that being drunk driving.
    2. passed mine with a 98 both times and never studied
    3. ten minutes written, 5 on the comp.
    4. most places just tell you, i took my written in school so i saw what i got wrong and that was it. (THEY misspelled my last name and i got 2 points off for that, since i spelled it right but there computers had it in wrong.)

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I take my test tomorrow, but to 3 paractice tests with 50 questions and missed only 1 out of all the questions.

It was about who you show your drivers liscene to at the scene of an accident.

I hope i pass this test. I tell you how i do, thanks for the help!
    Can you guys help me out and click this link? If you click it, I get a soldier in this game I'm playing online. Can you please help me out?

Click here

+ Reply to Thread