A quick question to the moderators - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A quick question to the moderators

Hey,
    My local store just got a new forum and I was wondering if I could set up a link and do a General Discussion, or anywhere else, thread. I want people from all types of gaming, i.e. CCG games, Hammer, A/D&D, War Machine, and other games to check it out, discuss, and hopefully vist the store. It is not so much an advertisement as a way to get people from the local(ish) area to come and add some variety to the local player pool. If you actually allow it, it might get some other stores to finally play a Rouge Trader Tourament. Please send me and email with your descision. Gingerbreadmaffia@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance,
    BadKarma

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    88 (x3)

Please read the forum rules in reguards to linking to liking to other sites.
    Links to other communities are allowed, however there are some restrictions;

Other sites and forums may be linked only in the signature and/or the website field in My Controls.

Signatures may also contain links to other communities, as long as these links are not derogatory to the LO community. E.G. “This forum is Crap - go join this one [Link] “

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    178 (x3)

Officially advertising is via your signature only, Also note that it is the Administrators who make the rules and it is them you should be asking.

Closed Thread