I don't know about you guys but I miss the spellcheck button in the old forum. That was until I found a magical little tool that is FREE and usefull in other ways. I'm talking about the googletoolbar.

For those that doesn't know what a toolbar is, it's a small program that is fitted with your internet browser and mainly block pop ups, but has several other functions, like a quick search, a translator and my favourite a spellcheck device!

there's other toolbars around but I would like to recommend the google one for a number of different reasons.

Firstly, it's not in the way just a small strip just below the address bar, you'll hardly notice it.

Secondly it blocks pretty much every pop up (unless you've got spyware installed on your computer).

Thirdly and foremost, the spellcheck button doesn't just correct your misspellings it gives you several alternatives much like word. You can in the options menu also change language so you can correct everything from German to portuguese.

Like I said earlier, it's a completely free program and can be uninstalled by a simple click if you wish so. Just remember to select the "use advance functions" setting when installing the toolbar. otherwise you wont get the spellcheck function.

Hopefully this might come to some use for others around the forums, I mean who doesn't like a nicely spelled post?

Happy spelling!

Google toolbars website, with download links: http://toolbar.google.com/