Star Wars project- Need Help! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Hell, Hell
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

7 (x1)

Star Wars project- Need Help!

Hello again everybody, for a long while now I have been thinking of making a light sabre thats like lukes from A New Hope.

What I'm looking for mainly is the Graflex 3 cell flash handle, which was used in older cameras and was the main part of the original sabre prop. one thing i did manage to get my hands on was an old bubble display from the TI calculators after a rummage through a thrift store. The bubble display was used as the activation matrix on the prop. I am also looking for the belt ring thats at the end of the sabre.

If anybody knows where I can find these things(especially the graflex) please tell me. all feed back is appreciated.

**Life is an undefined equation**

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the former.

--- Albert Einstein

98% of the teen population has smoked weed, if you are the 2% that hasn't, put this in your signature.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

171 (x6)

I typed the word Graflex into Ebay and pulled up over 350 hits on different cameras and even one lightsaber. You might want to start your search there for all of your lightsaber needs.

Ebay: For all of your lightsaber needs.

I don't think you'll see that quote on TV anytime soon, but who knows. I mean, its an official freakin religion in the UK now.... :rolleyes:

+ Reply to Thread