IMVU Chat - Way Cooler Than IRC - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

171 (x6)

IMVU Chat - Way Cooler Than IRC

If this has been posted before, then I'm sorry, but I couldn't find anything in the searches that I did.

Anyhow, I just downloaded and tried out this chat proggie called IMVU chat. It's a 3D chat environment where you make an avatar and then go meet your friends in a coffee house or something and chat.

The only thing is, I don't know if you can have more than two people in a chat session. It seems built for only two people to chat right now, but maybe there are larger rooms for more people. I'm not sure.

Anyhow, you can DL it Here if you wanna try it out some time.

I, of course, go by the name H0urg1ass when I'm on it. Go figure... :rolleyes:

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm the guy wearing the black Nirvana Tshirt and the brown beanie cap. It actually looks a lot like me except my hair isn't that long. :huh:

2. Remove Advertisements

Copenhagen, Denmark.
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

435 (x6)

I’m familiar with the concept from other online communities, and it can be quite fun. However, it is my experience that MMOSGs (Massively Multi-player Online Social Games) are more about role-playing than actually chatting, which is what the LOsers usually do in the various affiliated and unaffiliated chatrooms. If we might somehow create our own Warhammer-inspired characters, though, it would be really cool. ^_^ Unfortunately I am using a borrowed computer at the moment, but as soon as I get home I’ll download the game and have a look at it. See you there!

"Girls are nice and cuddly on the outside, and freaky on the inside." ~ Lost Nemesis.

+ Reply to Thread