crappest day contest... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

crappest day contest...

basically, if anybodys had a day they think is crapper than the one i'm about to describe, tell us here and then who ever has the crappest day may win something... maybe not, i dunno... maybe a cookie that doesn't exist...

anyway, time to describe my craptastic day.

first of all, on my way home from school i randomly get slapped by a guy i hate... great...
    then, when i'm winging about the crapness of life on msn, one of my many stupid friends called mallory says "you know, i'm very good at hacking into stuff". about 3 seconds later, a window pops up on the screen saying "you are logged in on another computer" and then it automatically logs me off.
    next thing, i try to log back in and it says the password is incorrect... great, she's changed my hotmail/msn password... this also means i can't log in to update my blog, and because my new address isn't listed as a contact for my old account, i can't even see my blog... great, all that hard typing work for nothing...
    after that, while i'm sending angry text messages to any one i think of (shame i don't have mallory's mobile number...), my phone decideds that it's gonna stop working... fantastic!!! my overly expensive video camera phone that's now 1 week outside of the warantee/guarantee/ whatever it's called has stopped working... FANTASTIC!!!
    then, i decided to ask one of my other friends to yell at mallory on msn, but, being the lazy slob he is, he can't be bothered, so i get all cheesed off yell at him, then he get's cheesd off because i yelled at him... best friend for 10 years and now we've fallen out... great!!!

well, that's all i can think of without going toodeep and personal (a lot more crap happened that i'd rather not talk about), but i think this is craptastic enough...

ok, now for rules of the crappy day competition
    1 it has to be a completely normal day.
    2 you've gotta be under 18 (hey, adults have even crappyer days on a regular basis...)
    3 things like broken bones don't count, but random muggings do
    4 it has to be a real day that's actually happened... i won't know if it's not... but...
    5 seeing a topic as random and pointless as this does not count as a terrible thing that's happened

if the mods think this is a pointless waste of time... feel free to delete it, i just felt like winging about my crappy day to random strangers and listening to other peoples descriptions of even worse days so it makes me feel better...

cheers, frank

if you are reading this signature, then you are wasting you're time, and i am wasting my time by writing it, so run along now, jimmy, run along.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, well my day is always pretty crappy seeing as how it mostly revolves around my love life, which sucks, and stupid things I have done in the past, such as writing a story about a 90 year old lady who molests teenagers(it was supposed to be a joke), and stuff like that, but never that bad.

I feel your pain brother, but somehow, it seems strange that this "mallory" was able to do that so quickly. The best hacker takes somewhere along the lines of 10 - 20 minutes to gain access to a website controlled by someone else, she must have premeditated the "assault". Has she ever been over? Seriously, that is just impossible in that small of a time frame, you have to find their IP address(which is really hard, trust me I know. Then using the IP, gain access to the computer, look around for admin rights and such, and well lets end it there so I don't have to go into detail. all what I am gonna say is that I think it was premeditated.
    W/D/L
    Tau - Knights of the Frozen Wastes
    10/2/4

Necrons - The Phalanx of Gleaming Death
    2/0/0

CSM - Iron Warriors
    Coming Soon

98% of the teen population has smoked weed, if you are the 2% that hasn't, put this in your signature.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    222 (x7)

Personally I don't like this thread.. who'd want to read people ranting about how bad their day went?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chaos0xomega
    Wow, well my day is always pretty crappy seeing as how it mostly revolves around my love life, which sucks, and stupid things I have done in the past, such as writing a story about a 90 year old lady who molests teenagers(it was supposed to be a joke), and stuff like that, but never that bad.
    yeah... when i said there was otehr crap i don't want to talk about, that revolves around my love life... but i'm used to that now...

Quote Originally Posted by chaos0xomega
    I feel your pain brother, but somehow, it seems strange that this "mallory" was able to do that so quickly. The best hacker takes somewhere along the lines of 10 - 20 minutes to gain access to a website controlled by someone else, she must have premeditated the "assault". Has she ever been over? Seriously, that is just impossible in that small of a time frame, you have to find their IP address(which is really hard, trust me I know. Then using the IP, gain access to the computer, look around for admin rights and such, and well lets end it there so I don't have to go into detail. all what I am gonna say is that I think it was premeditated.
    i see what you're getting at, and she's never been to my house or anything... i'm just as confused as you are to be honest...

Personally I don't like this thread.. who'd want to read people ranting about how bad their day went?
    basically, it's fun laughing at people who had crummyer days than you, and also it's just fun sharing your cruddy days with random strangers over the internet
    Last edited by Frankendoodle65; September 10th, 2005 at 12:56.
    if you are reading this signature, then you are wasting you're time, and i am wasting my time by writing it, so run along now, jimmy, run along.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    147 (x5)

I could probably give you a run for your money. I once had to spend a day in crippling agony after a ****ing retard spilt a very nice cauldron of harmful/irritant/caustic mixture over my left arm.
    "It fits like clothes made out of wasps!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm... i think phobos wins... was this acid or something? or just some wierd goo?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, I almost had acid dumped on my arm, I washed it off, real fast, really really fast, so fast that I broke the sound barrier.
    W/D/L
    Tau - Knights of the Frozen Wastes
    10/2/4

Necrons - The Phalanx of Gleaming Death
    2/0/0

CSM - Iron Warriors
    Coming Soon

98% of the teen population has smoked weed, if you are the 2% that hasn't, put this in your signature.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    147 (x5)

I dont think it was a simple acid that you'd recognise, its one of the organic ones at the start of A2 level chemistry. Nasty stuff like cyclobenzene and the like.
    "It fits like clothes made out of wasps!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, Here we go.....

Not too long ago, my I was accused of stealing money from my father. I honestly didn't do it, and told him and his stupid wife that that I didn't. They started thinking that I was "unable to aknowledge my mistakes" and called in a behavior therapist that works at my dad's wife's school. She talked to me privately for a few minutes. She didn't beleive me and told me, "well, you might as well fess up, because you are busted." uhhh... I DIDN'T DO ANYHTING WRONG!

I respect my father very much, and the mere idea of me stealing from him was ludacrious, as he gave me 20 dollars weekly for lunch and other expenses. I had no reason to, nor had the will to do so. I was penalized with a list of chores and was not allowed to do anything else until the chores were done. Along with unrightfully lost trust from my father, his wife thinking that I was a brain case, and a day almost completley spent stuck in my room, unable to go anywhere, this day could be called the crappiest day I have ever had. I don't let them forget about it either.

You really havent had a crappy day until you have been me.
    **Life is an undefined equation**

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the former.

--- Albert Einstein

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Rebuke

Lt. Dan had his legs blown off in the Vietnam War. Forrest Gump rescued him from the Vietnam jungle, carrying the wounded officer on his back. Lt. Dan lost the ability to walk, something most of us can never imagine, defending his country in an unwinnable war, and you're whining about excess chores?

Here are some people who've had bad days:
    1. people who've been murdered
    2. people who've been raped
    3. people who've gone without food for more than three days
    4. people who've gone without water for more than seven days
    5. people who can't read, speak, see, or hear
    6. people without legs or arms
    7. people undergoing divorce or the loss of a loved one

If you've suffered some great calamity, then please, don't misunderstand me as insensitive or claiming that you haven't experienced some of life's disasters. But complaining about chores and inaccessible blogs seems trite. And for God's sake, use at least a few grammatical conventions, something beyond the return key.
    Last edited by DavidWC09; September 11th, 2005 at 07:38.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast