Librarium Online Forums banner

post a picture of yourself!!

7K views 106 replies 45 participants last post by  Ezekiel1990 
#1 ·
#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
***Parental Guidance required***

***Parental Guidance Required***

I'M A SEXY JAPANESE GIRL! .......wait....why did I just say that.....****!

Edit 1) Well, as King Ulrik edit the post, I couldn't resist, now "I'M A SEXY JAPANESE GIRL!" Is clickable./Vindkall

Edit 2) Meh, the damn swear filter removed the fun... ohh well, post edited to how it used to be

#9 · (Edited)
God, Nemy shows too much! while I can hardly make out Thee Forsaken one. :)

Some people are too modest, others are not modest enough...........

First time I have seen a pic of you Boba, and to be honest I am suprised, turns out you look nothing like I thought you would. More Heavy Metally than I would have thought ^_^

#11 ·
chemicalcaveman said:
God, Nemy shows too much! while I can hardly make out Thee Forsaken one. :)

Some people are too modest, others are not modest enough...........

First time I have seen a pic of you Boba, and to be honest I am suprised, turns out you look nothing like I thought you would. More Heavy Metally than I would have thought ^_^
Hehe... How did you picture me?

#23 ·
HERSH, you would make a good pirate, with that facial hair. type 333 if you think hersh, with that facial hair, would make a good pirate.

Reactions: THE Hersh
#24 ·
Zanzibar, m'boy .. you're a lot more nerdy looking that I thought. ^_^ But that's cool. Nerds rule this world.

Let me see if I can dig up a crappy photo of m'self...

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/clansgt/mebad2.jpg

It's not really good .. taken late at night when I was half asleep, half depressed, and I had already shot the flash in my eyes like .. five times..

I'm not as gothy-ish looking as I seem to appear in that pic .. the lights were out .. and that black shirt is actually a Pac-Man shirt.. :rolleyes:

#25 · (Edited)
By Jobe Boba!...I'm really surprised! You should team up with Hersh and form "Team Yarr!" *pirate group*:yes:

Well, here's my contribution.
Here is one of me...

And a slightly saner one is here

All you dreamt of and more eh? :D

Oh a slight note...I'm a blonde...oh yes, blond, blue eyes, viking ancestry and all that. You can be happy in the fact that I'm done with the dark hair thing and that my hair is now...oh so blonde.

Power to the blondes! *marches off*

#26 ·
I will post a picture of my ugly, half-blind mush when Phobos gets the games day pictures up - i believe there is one on his camera of me and Knape hiding from the camera flash that Phobos was trying to make me even more blind with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.