Is it Odd? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Is it Odd?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    105 (x5)

Is it Odd?

I was wondering if it is odd or gay to be a guy and have a sensitive side. Like when I was watching the FF movie I was a little sad for everytime the flowers were destroyed. But dont get me wrong I awlays loved chicks and I want to do them all! (the ones without a sexually transmitted disease). So is am I odd

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    293 (x5)

It is certainly odd and offensive to call something 'gay' as a perjorative term of abuse. Your spelling and communication skills leaves a lot to be desired too, so along with your attitude to non-heteros and indeed women, I doubt anyone is going to mistake you for anyone sensitive and intellectual anytime soon.

Ryan Dancey, Vice President of Wizards of the Coast, believed that TSR failed because of "...a near total inability to listen to its customers, hear what they were saying, and make changes to make those customers happy." Are you listening, Games Workshop ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    435 (x6)

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy
    I was wondering if it is odd or gay to be a guy and have a sensitive side. Like when I was watching the FF movie I was a little sad for everytime the flowers were destroyed. But dont get me wrong I awlays loved chicks and I want to do them all! (the ones without a sexually transmitted disease). So is am I odd
    First of all, it is not odd or necessarily an indication of homosexual tendencies to be sensitive as a guy and acknowledge this part of oneself. Most girls appreciate a guy with a sense of empathy and compassion; in fact, a total lack of both is a symptom of psychopathy, so be grateful for your ability to be in contact with your true feelings.

Secondly, however, you also might want to acknowledge the fact that not all chicks would want to ‘do’ you, even the ones with sexually transmitted diseases. This is nothing to be ashamed of. Which also brings me to remind you of the contraceptive device known as a ‘condom’. Since most people of both genders unfortunate enough to carry a STD don’t wear a tattoo saying so on their forehead, I would recommend you to familiarise yourself with this cheap and effective contraceptive that will protect you against all sexually transmitted diseases, and to use it whenever possible. It might just save your life.

Finally, this post is really not appropriate for this forum, and I have a feeling it might even attract a flame or two, hence I have closed it to avoid problems. Feel free to contact me by private message or e-mail with any other questions you might have; I am a professionally educated sex. ed. teacher and a medical student with an oath of confidentiality on top of that. Else you might want to contact your school counsellor or nurse for an in-depth talk about your insecurities.

~Grephaun.
    "Girls are nice and cuddly on the outside, and freaky on the inside." ~ Lost Nemesis.

Closed Thread