2.11.05 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2.11.05

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

There's a new blog entry added:

So I nearly got ripped off on ebay today. I bought a 60gb ipod for 150euro. Turns out it was too good to be true. I got an email from german ebay, telling me under no circumstances pay for the product, as it is a total scam. I am just glad I had not payed up yet. I would have been sickened.
    Watched the Liverpool champions league match last night, great goals, but the game was not too exciting. Two friends of mine went over for the game, seemingly they got tickets for the kop, its a major life moment for two diehard fans like them.
    My other ebay experience turned out a lot better. I bought ten space wolf spruces last week and they turned up by registered post today. So expect to see some Space wolves from me in the future, but going by how fast I paint not the too near. I still have to get the undercoat on my 40k entry for the retinue contest held on this very website. I have a lot of time this evening, so I am hoping to get a bit done.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    435 (x6)

Ouch! Good thing you hadn’t paid for that scam already. I almost got scammed once by someone claiming to be from Amazon.com telling me that my credit card had been attempted hacked, and they therefore needed me to reconfirm my identity by re-entering my credit card information or my account would be closed. But I got suspicious at the fact that they also wanted my ATM pin code, which I’ve never been asked about before, and e-mailed Amazon, who told me it was a scam. They even had real amazon.com e-mail addresses, the scammers. Almost got me there. :/

Good to hear the other Ebay adventure went better. I’ve never had troubles with Ebay myself, fortunately.

~Greph.
    "Girls are nice and cuddly on the outside, and freaky on the inside." ~ Lost Nemesis.

+ Reply to Thread