New signature. :) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    435 (x6)

New signature. :)

There's a new blog entry added:

New signature.

Just a quick update of my blog from the library computer room at the Institute, where I have just had the pleasure of attending a lecture on the embryonic development of body extremities. Yay!

Still no news of my missing books, alas. However, I had a moment to spare this morning and decided to update my signature. Ze-poodle's quote has served me well, and has now been passed on to another worthy soul. I have instead claimed the 'rules' button that many mods favour (although I still need to transfer the button to my own webspace instead of sponging off Aun's bandwidth), as well as finally created my own sig pic declaring me a member of the Fluff Masters' Clan.

Now I just need an avatar. Any ideas?

Last edited by Grephaun; November 3rd, 2005 at 14:21.
    "Girls are nice and cuddly on the outside, and freaky on the inside." ~ Lost Nemesis.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Lookin' neat.

As for an Avatar ......

..uh....

Well, can't really help you there. :tongue:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    435 (x6)

Heheh, well, thanks anyway.

These blogs are really quite fun, though. We get the opportunity to write something about ourselves without having to worry about being off-topic, and get an opportunity to get to know each other better. Why, I have already learned something about the Australian language from reading these blogs! ^_^ Much fun. Don't hesitate to join in!

~Greph.
    "Girls are nice and cuddly on the outside, and freaky on the inside." ~ Lost Nemesis.

The Uncivil Servent Mikhail The Heretic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    67 (x2)

As you are studying for a degree in medicine how about something related to that, Picture of a squad medic, a syringe something along those lines.

Horus betrayed the Emperor because the Emperor crushed his favorite puppy with his Land Raider

Quote Originally Posted by Grephaun
    It's all about real ultimate power redoing the forum skin in pink and plaid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

435 (x6)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhail The Heretic
    As you are studying for a degree in medicine how about something related to that, Picture of a squad medic, a syringe something along those lines.
    Heh, I have actually considered something like that myself, along with a suitably sarcastic quote about doctors and/or medics. I only need a decent picture to accompany my chosen quote; perhaps I can get someone to photograph me wearing my white coat and a few of the various instruments of my trade. Or if you know of some good pictures, feel free to let me know. ^_^

~Greph.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

I could be a lame guy and say "but any picture with you in it is a good one, so just use one of those!" but .... one, that's me being a lame guy () and two, I haven't even seen you anyways. :tongue:

It's almost refreshing to see some people without avatars on here, though. Especially when they have as many tags as you. It's really not needed, but I don't see anything really being too bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Nice sig Greph, though if you can, try to add a shadow to the text, I think it could raise the text a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Nemesis
    It's almost refreshing to see some people without avatars on here, though. Especially when they have as many tags as you. It's really not needed, but I don't see anything really being too bad.
    Mwhaha, try to watch the forum as I do, sigs turned off, avatars turned off, really nice and clean, and well if you got 56k it would speed things up a bit.
    "As I walk through the valley of LO I fear no spammer, because I got the power to ban"

Of Trui and Gay

A Chaos Space Marines Diary

Svenska Rackham Sidan

troopseses!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Vindkall
    Mwhaha, try to watch the forum as I do, sigs turned off, avatars turned off, really nice and clean, and well if you got 56k it would speed things up a bit.
    Well, see, I have to see my own sig as well as avatar .... so, it doesn't work all the time. :tongue: It's a way to identify people, much quicker and easier (in most cases) than reading the names.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could make a female cadian medic.... or not

How about something from Norse mythology to sound of you cultures history
    Qui est Mortis? Lol, the rep... neggatized for something... lol that nobody payed attention too... Lol Goodbye all, BTW This is permanent goodbye so save some bandwidth mods delete this account :D :evil: :D :evil: :D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for a medic theme -

how about an ork mad dok?
    or just "dok butcha" from "dok butcha's conversion klinic" (look on games workshop uk if other countries dont have him, its under the news section, or alternatively, click HERE)

after all, no one said avatars have to be gender specific
    Apathy is its own reward...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast