Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Review - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Review

This is my first, but not last LO review of a film, and thus i would like to make clear certain things. The first thing being that I have a great love for cinema. Everytime i sit to watch a film i am taken by its majesty and beauty. The second thing being that i am going to evaluate every movie on a 0-4 star scale. So back to harry potter......

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire ****

"[Goblet] explores a wide emotional range", Roger Ebert. This is probably the best quote capturing the film that i have seen. Goblet weaves between the fast paced and exiting events of the first challange of the tri-wizard tournament, to the heart filled scenes where harry tries to find a date for the ball, until finally descending into the dark, tragic and scary climax of the film which begins with a maze with a preliminary warning from Albus Dumbledore something like, 'you will find no dragons or monsters in this maze, but you may loose yourselves'.

All of these emotions are prefectly captured by director Mike Newell. I enjoyed every minute of this film, and no i never read the book. This is by far the best Harry Potter film since and including the first movie. This movie sweeps you away into a world of wizards and witches that anyone would be happy to live in, as harry says after entering a tent that seems small on the outside, yet that expands to a huge house on the inside, "I love magic".

Mr. Burns: Why is everyone being so insolent today?

Smithers: Well sir, it is christmas...

Mr. Burns: I'll decide when its christmas!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x1)

This sounds rather promising, unlike the previous few movies of Harry Potter. I might even watch it.

Consumate professional Sir Theobold the Lame's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    280 (x8)

i didnt mind the last Potter movie, although Daniel Radcliffe is a goit..its nice that they are using proper directors now, and not Chris "my only 'good' film is Home Alone, i sound like an explorer" Columbus.
    Might check this one out...thanks
    PLAN CLAN MAN!!

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- S. Johnson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd recomend it as well, though it is a fair bit darker themed than the previous three.

+ Reply to Thread