Microwave Madness - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Microwave Madness

Lots of things do cool stuff when put in microwaves. Simply list something you've put in a microwave and what cool stuff happened.

Soap-it more than doubles in size and goes all airy. You can then squeeze and it turns to dust.

Don't worry too much about life-it isn't permanent.

They say that a space marine is superhuman, a hundred times more powerful than a normal man. Mon-keigh, one hundred times zero is still zero.

Do you hear the screaming? Its Edward Scissorhands wanking...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

I AM CAN HAS CHEESEBURGER bonjordo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    60 (x2)

Cds. they spark etc. dont do it though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crumpled up foil, unoriginal, but still a spectacular display.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 bits of foil, folded into zig zags, and placed next to each other. Sparks shoot between them.
    Don't worry too much about life-it isn't permanent.

They say that a space marine is superhuman, a hundred times more powerful than a normal man. Mon-keigh, one hundred times zero is still zero.

Do you hear the screaming? Its Edward Scissorhands wanking...

ISIS Secret Agent Squishy mpdscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    332 (x7)

well there was this miniature poodle that I put in there that time, it wasn't very happy being shoved in there, but it was amusing........oh do you mean "and switched on"?
    well nothing interesting then :w00t: :w00t:
    Mysterious Member of the ANZAC Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x1)

I put some potato and gravy in with the lid closed. When I opened the microwave, I had to do a lot of cleaning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    299 (x7)

Blind woman dies after microwave tragedy
    October 20, 2005 - 11:56AM

An elderly blind woman who lived alone was burned and died after trying to microwave clothing at her home in Newcastle, north of Sydney.

A family member found the body of the 86-year-old woman in the dining room of her Birmingham Gardens home about 5pm (AEST) yesterday.

Authorities believe the woman removed the clothes from the microwave, not realising they were on fire, and set her nightgown alight in the process, a police spokeswoman said.

She suffered severe burns.

It is unclear why she put the clothes in the microwave, but police do not believe she was trying to dry them.

A police spokeswoman said it was uncertain whether the woman was confused or had dementia, but "from our information she didn't actually put the clothes in the microwave to dry them".

The woman lived alone but family members visited her twice a day to check on her welfare, the spokeswoman said.

The woman is believed to have died mid-morning yesterday, after being visited by a relative earlier in the day.

She had been dead for several hours when found, the spokeswoman said.

AAP
    Quote Originally Posted by rikimaru View Post
    You have the option for instance of infiltrating, outflanking, pillboxing, or anti assault.

And that's just with the Kroot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    44 (x2)

Murr...
    I don't get how she missed her clothes being on fire. I'm pretty sure that, even if you're blind, the incredable searing pain in your hands from picking up a flaming bundle of clothes and putting them on might tip one off.
    Burn the land and boil the sea. You can't take the sky from me.

Member of the Canadian Clan, eh.
    Mech Tau Cadre: 2000 points, needs paint and magnets.
    Paladins of Avalon (SW):-1500 points, needs paint.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    169 (x4)

i think at that point though, the burning clothes had already set her nightgown alight, quite screwing her to becoming a human torch. that's why they teach us as kids to stop, drop, and roll.

anyways, it's a bit weird of a case still despite what happened.

...A blog that's mostly about Infinity, but sometimes other stuff too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    88 (x3)

When i was younger, I did the incredibly stupid thing of ignoring all of the health warnings on Braniac: Science Abuse and tried their little experiment of putting a lit ****tail stick into a microwave (and switching it on, duh!), when my mum was at work. After a few moments the flame began to flicker and spit tiny balls of plasma all over the microwave. I thought "cool!" and left it for longer, until i noticed the wierd black burn-like stains that were appearing all over the sides of the microwave, and the fact that the microwave door was VERY hot, which prompted me to switch it off quickly. I told my mum that i'd been microwaving a pizza (which i actually got out of the freezer and deliberately nuked to heighten the image) and the microwave had gone nuts and the pizza had caught alight. My mum took it back to the place we had bought it from and complained and they gave her a free replacement!
    Moral of the story kids...always have a good alibi! ...Oh, and don't **** around with microwaves.

LoC
    The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is that tattooed people are awesome and can kick your ass.
    "War does not determine who is right - only who is left."

RAMROD ONE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast