Been Insulted Lately - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was surfing the internet and I found the Random Insult Generator. here are a few insults from it:

You are an unutterably appalling delinquent and a debased, simple-minded inflictor of misery on all who cross your path.

You are an indescribably uncivilized reprobate and a depraved, one dimensional plague of sighing and grief.

You are a cruelly perverted swine and a putrid, dull-witted sexual assaulter of barnyard animals.

What a putrid waste of a puny penis you are! You should face legal action for your attempt to impersonate a man, you ridiculous little mascara face-painted *****-In-The-Box. You couldn't get a date if you bought them dried in a tin, you under-medicated, rump-ruptured chronic self-abuser. You're the kind of greasy, giggling, girly gombeen who buys STDs from a viral lab just to make it look like you get laid. Average looking, my ass. You're uglier than the south-facing end of north-bound mule with a ruptured ulcerated fly-covered rump. You actually voted for Dubya? What a corporate puppet shithead-loving putz you are, you ultra right-wing, quasi-fascist, Nixon-loving heartless *****. If brains were electricity, you wouldn't have enough power to run the dynamo in a fire-fly's ass,you heteroclite example of why pregnant women shouldn't work with plutonium. Tall people are crap in bed. Your weight may well be proportional, but you've got cellulite that makes sumo wrestlers look anorexic. I bet you have to take your salary to the bank because it's too small to go by itself, you pathetic ne'er-do-well. I love that suit you're wearing. You never throw anything away, do you? Try this maneuver: Take 50-60 paces backwards. Take several deep breaths. Sprint forward at full speed. Do a triple summersault through the air, and disappear up your own *****.

I'll put on my sombrero and dance the La Cucaracha on your testicles if you don't shut the ***** up.

Dunce, you are jumping around this room like a coked-up turkey on a hot stove. Sit down, and give your brains a rest.

Shut up before I place an old black and white TV in your indoor scooter carrier basket and fasten it around your neck with a daisy chain of live rattlesnakes, and send you plummeting to your death off the fourth floor balcony to a standing ovation from the gallery below.

and something from a post flamer:
    That post is written by something so confused, it doesn't know whether to scratch its watch or wind its ass. Your ineffective imitation of good posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste, and decency.

Are you normally this dumb or are you just having a blonde moment? You couldn't get a clue during clue mating season in a field of clues if you smeared your body in musk and did the clue mating dance. Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too. As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."

You light up a room when you leave it. No doubt your life is so dull, that you can actually write your diary one week in advance. Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient. Maybe you wouldn't be such a *****-In-The-Box if your brain cells weren't on the Endangered Species list; if your weren't so fat that when you walk down the street, everyone yells "Earthquake!", or if you didn't have a face that makes your pillow cry itself to sleep every night. Who am I kidding? You would.

In conclusion, as your clue meter is reading zero, lets see if this registers: Get lost, creep!

now to just plain insults
    It is my profound wish that you shall have your flock assaulted by maniacs, you moving stench of leprosy.

You soap-dropping, cattle-*****ing, panty-slurping, rectal-gobbling, puss-chewing, ****-faced palooka!

You bubbleheaded, donkey-molesting, jock strap-licking, rectal-sucking, pimple-nibbling, ****-brained douche-bag!

There are more on:the insultmonger.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is me:

What a putrid waste of a puny penis you are! You should face legal action for your attempt to impersonate a man, you ridiculous little mascara face-painted *****-In-The-Box. I'm frankly amazed to hear that you're married. I pray you don't breed and contaminate the gene pool. Who the hell told you that you are attractive? Mr. Magoo? You're the kind pathological liar who even lies to an insult generator. You should stop smoking pot and get out and vote every couple of years, you pseudo-liberal bum. People like you are the reason cults exist. You four-eyed, cerebrally-deluded, Einstein-impersonating, pseudo-intellectual nerdturd with a head full of misfiring synapses. Did your mother leave you in the dryer too long when you were a kid, you little tap-dancing Leprechaun in a pink wig? Be careful you don't bump your head on the door handle on the way out. Your weight may well be proportional, but you've got cellulite that makes sumo wrestlers look anorexic. Professional what? Are you a professional simpleton, or simply a well meaning amateur? I love that suit you're wearing. You never throw anything away, do you? Try this maneuver: Take 50-60 paces backwards. Take several deep breaths. Sprint forward at full speed. Do a triple summersault through the air, and disappear up your own *****.

Technically, you're a man. Technically, so is a she-male Ladyboy from Thailand. In reality, you're nothing more than a pitiful gin-sodden excuse for anything other than a rancid *****weasle! Married, eh? Since when did brother and sister marriages become legal? Who the hell told you that you are attractive? Mr. Magoo? You're the kind pathological liar who even lies to an insult generator. You're a politically vacillating phony liberal *****; too damn broadminded to take your own side in a debate. You four-eyed, cerebrally-deluded, Einstein-impersonating, pseudo-intellectual nerdturd with a head full of misfiring synapses. Did your mother leave you in the dryer too long when you were a kid, you little tap-dancing Leprechaun in a pink wig? Be careful you don't bump your head on the door handle on the way out. Lying about your weight again, eh? Since when did Pregnant Water Buffalo Size become 'Average'? Professional, my ass. You couldn't win a cigar after giving birth in a tobacco field in Havana, you clueless, uber-incompetent *****wit. I've seen wounds that were better dressed than you are, you toad-lickin', hound-kickin', snot-flickin', inbred swamp spawn! I've come across decomposing animal carcasses that are less offensive than you are.
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL this is fun anyone else want to try the Insult generator?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont think half the people that go to my high school are smart enough to understand the top few in the original post.
    CHAOS FOR THE CHAOS GODS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

&quot;When you kill a man, It costs nothing to be polite&quot;
    -Winston L.S. Churchill

Closed Thread