Why do I get all the stupid ones? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    53 (x1)

Why do I get all the stupid ones?

There's a new blog entry added:

Why do I get all the stupid ones?

I have a nice little job in PC repair usually its great fun but too often now it seems I get some real nut jobs in. These people highlight a need for the introduction of IQ tests to new PC owners. Today a guy comes in with a brand new PC and he places it on the table and says his PC has packed up on him so I get him to fill out the paperwork and just as he's about to leve he says "do you need these" he takes a sandwich bag out of his pocket containing all off the fans and heat sink. "they were making too much noise so I took them out" at this point I could have killed him, strangled him with the phone line cable from his own modem!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    178 (x3)

I love it I hope to read more soon! Sorry about the morons you deal with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's hillarious, what kind of an idiot is this guy lol, any other stories
    Mr. Burns: Why is everyone being so insolent today?

Smithers: Well sir, it is christmas...

Mr. Burns: I'll decide when its christmas!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x2)

Yes give us more i love hearing about my parents patients, they are optomitristis, some times they have people tell them that they dont need glasses and they cant even read the third line of the chart, I mean seriously that is like not being able to count your fingers if you hold your hand out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It really amazes me how ignorant some people are... and makes me laugh, wow... i'm mean...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you aren't the only one with stupid customers.. i work in the fruit and vegetable area in a large store called Magasin, (yes, that store that was bought by some icelandic buisinessman), but previously, we had some other carryingbags than the rest of the food and wine area, so we din't want money for them, but now we have the same bag as the rest of the store, so they cost something, and this guy wanted 2 nets of little oranges (i cant remember the english names, but danish it's called "clementiner"). I asked if he wanted a bag, and when i told him they costed 3 Dkr, he didn't even want his oranges! this led to about 15 minutes of mi boss discussing with this guy, but in the end, he walked off with them... and this guy ain't even the worst of them, i'm just trying to forget them...

The Uncivil Servent Mikhail The Heretic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    67 (x2)

I can completly understand i once had a conversation with a guy looking for a job the job required a specific qualification. It went something like this. me"You need x qualification for this Vacancy" Customer "Do i really need It" me"Yes," Customer "Really?" me"Yes" Customer "I really need qulification X?"

At this point i had to bite my toungue as i was wanting to say to him (sarcastically) No in fact you don't need it even although they specifically ask for it. In fact theres a vacancy here for a Brain Surgeon it says that you need seven years at Medical School, plus years of relevant experience however i'm sure that with your startling intellect that you can wing it.

Horus betrayed the Emperor because the Emperor crushed his favorite puppy with his Land Raider

Quote Originally Posted by Grephaun
    It's all about real ultimate power redoing the forum skin in pink and plaid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

Hmm, on the PC front I have had a guy who stuck a cd in his bosses 5 1/4 inch floppy drive, descovered he couldnt get it out so tried to use a bic biro to pull it out, the tip of th biro got wedged in, on my!

Also when I joined my present company, although they had set up my domain account, they had not set up my exchange account, so I phoned them up about it, their response - ok no problem, we will create the account as soon as you email us the details - SLAP
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

+ Reply to Thread