There's a new blog entry added:

World of Warcraft, among other things

The cause of my prolonged absence, if you haven't guessed already, has to do with World of Warcraft, which is potentially one of the greatest MMORPGs I have ever played. Nevermind the fact that I never play on the PvP servers and always on the RP servers. It's still great fun...we'll see how long that lasts. Classes ended today and I finally have time to divert to my other projects - my new RP, painting my Black Templars, and practicing Warhammer for the upcoming tournament in January. Speaking of painting Black Templars, it feels extremely basic and like I'm not investing much effort into it at all - I sometimes wonder whether the GW guys will be able to tell that they're not just basecoated (which will result in them getting removed from the tournament and I can't very well play without an army, can I?). I don't know whether my next project will be to finish the Cult of Slaanesh army that I have been putting off for awhile now, or to start with Dark Eldar as I have planned to do for awhile.