Your Book of Grudges? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    147 (x5)

Your Book of Grudges?

Fantasy players know that the Dwarves never forget a grudge, and go to the point of writing them down in great detail to be repaid later. I myself have a small version of people that I could genuinely be described to hate, and could really live without.

Whos in your Book of Grudges?

Last edited by Phobos; October 18th, 2014 at 10:58.
    "It fits like clothes made out of wasps!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x2)

Jordan Waldriff

First time I met this guy back in grade 10 I knew I'd hate him. Said hi and all he did was grunt in my direction and walk off...Ass. Later on in the year he made several passes at my gf at the time and attempted to hit me with his truck after a party. We eventualy fought, but the teacher broke it up pretty fast(We fought in the middle of Socials)

Alyson Wislon

The girl I was dating while Jordan lived here. We had a fari bit of fun together, but she eventualy moved away and we broke up. 2 weeks later she tells me she's pregnant...But I never had sex with her.

Cody Hardy

Just because he's a compulsive liar. No matter what you say to this kid he's done and more. He thinks himself hardcore and really cool, but in reality(Which he seldom visits) he's a loner who lies through his teeth. I managed to catch him on a contradiction once and he flipped...Best day of my life

I have a few more, but I don't feel like writing them all out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x5)

Holy ****. I wasnt on Phobos' list?.

I have a couple of prats of teachers, who are going out of thier way to make me fail. Most people I dislike have left my life.

I also hate Gordon Brown, thats not really personal though.
    Last edited by Silver Wings; December 11th, 2005 at 23:01.
    Every time you read this sig: a fairie dies!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    147 (x5)

No Marcus. You're a ****, worthy of daily ridicule, but not to be hunted down and killed by a bunch of psycho hockey players with axes tied to their sticks.
    "It fits like clothes made out of wasps!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x5)

Thats the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

As long as I provide amusement.
    Every time you read this sig: a fairie dies!

In a magical little place called 'Hanford', where little elves fly about the hazy air
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x0)

Well...my book of grudges isnt as long as some others, (mostly because I trie to avoid certain individuals) but it still has a few people in it which I view with bitterness and distatse.

Dillon Wilson

I hate this little sh!t. He a little kid a grade below me that is just an 4ssh0l3 in general. Heck, I knew I would dislike him from the first time I saw the kid; he has a mean, piggish face that I would associate with any bully. This kid hangs out with a group of others people generally dislike, and flouts around campus with lots of money, virtually buying out the snack bar and getting fatter every day. He has several associates, most of which are weak-minded rich pansies drawn to his corrupt sense of power.

I didnt really start to hate this fellwo until recently, when I was sitting and chatting with a group of my friends at the end of a table at recess. Anyway, this kid runs up and starts acting like a monkey, violating the back of my head and smacking me in the face while shouting obscene phrases. I tell him to **** off, and after he doesnt stop, I get up and get ready to smack him. whoop-de-do, he slide into my seat, slams me off with his fast 4ss. and tosses my backpack-containing an expensive calcultor and my mp3 player- up several feet into the air, causing it to land on the cement. I open it up, my calculators busted, and my mp3 player is jacked-up. I turned to go get a trashcan and bury this retard in it, but the bell rings and he and his group of misfits are off.

Lewis Martin

Ugh. This fellow has annoyed me almost my entire school life, starting in 2nd grade. Hes a skinny little geek who thinks he can mess with anybody, and when things dont go his way, he fakes being hurt and gets a teacher. He used to bug me sooo much in elementry school that, when our teacher put him in charge of getting jobs for a class newspaper project, he immediatly got me to do it, even though I was knee-deep in 50 problems worht of long division. I had to stop doing that, write an article for the class paper on what were doing in history, and, by the school was over, I had to go home and finish up that and 70-something problems for math, all because of him.

Well, suffice to say, I was naturally angry at him the next day, but thats when he really pushed it. He lost the article, and forced me to forfit more school time to get another one done. I snapped at this point, and organized a group of kids to go and rough him up at recess.

I distinctly remember running across the playground to Lewis, possie in tow. This was about the point where I lost myself, because next thing I remebr I was screaming at his face aand repeatably kneeing him in the balls. I got a pinkslip for it, was gorunded for a month, and had to apologize for my behavior.

On the plus side, though, he hasn't bothered me since.

Kyle Hotchkiss

An ignorant kid raised in a poor and abusive family, he used to be my friend. I remeber I used to be good friends with him, but he started acting like an ass and got abusive, verbally and physically. His house was a wreck too, and his dad beat him and his brother. Kyle inherited his dad anger and tried beating and abusing me and sveral other neighbor kids, but we just back off and shunned him. Kyle still popped up occasionally, and got everyone pissed of at how stupid and anooying he was. Luckily, nothign ever came to a confrontation, and for that I am glad; see, Kyle was held back several grades, so much so that if was still going to my school he could drive there by now.

Doesnt really matter, though, because he moved before 8th grade started.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    104 (x4)

Lessee,

Charles J Satti, aka CJ satti. Or he calls himself CJ superfly. He's the biggest loudmouth and overconfident obnoxious crazy snorting ****er in my school. He doesn't often annoy me, but I keep telling him I'll visit him in jail (and gloat). He's also rich, racist against black people, and tried to run for class president.

Tyler Trepod. Rich son of a *****, made it a huge deal that his watch costs $800, goes out with a lot of sluts, arrogant, extremely self-centered, narrow-minded, hates ipods (which rock!), only thing good about him is that he shares my same political beliefs. Extremely racist, sexist, and falls to the disease of stereotype. I swim and am hispanic, so he said to me with no motive whatsoever, "You're a crazy Mexican, go shave your legs and bleach your hair." The only thing right he said about me in that is that I've bleached my hair (big deal). Also is scared that black people are better at beating people up ("No, you're black, go away"). And he is disturbingly sexist.
    He actually said something that haunts me very much. "Some time, I'd just like to beat the crap out of a girl, just to see what it feels like." I feel like beating the ***t out of him just to justify things. What is also disturbing is that he is weak, so a small girl is all that he could beat up. I'm scared that he will become a disturbed rapist. If I find out that he does, he can rest assured that I will come and take his life.

Who thinks I should beat the crap out of this kid at the end of the school year?

Paris Hilton. Never met her, but I hate her for being a stupid obnxious *****. She was born rich, so never had to do a hard day's work. She takes every oppurtunity for fame. She was drunk, got in a car accident, and the cop let her go.

Ex girlfriend, went out with her three years ago, when I was fifteen and she was fourteen. Broke up when I discovered she'd been ****ing a nineteen year old behind my back for the last month of the five we were together. God it felt so good slamming my front door in her face when she came to try and beg me to take her back, but it was so plainly obvious I laughed my ass off.
    Good job, I hate girls like that.
    Last edited by Ezekiel1990; December 12th, 2005 at 00:40.

Back in action! Lord Yossanrion's Avatar
    Canberra, ACT, Australia, reading "Make-Out Paradise."
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    206 (x6)

Oh yes, defintly my topic.

Josh Favaloro
    He stole my possessions, and claimed they were his. Worse yet, he got away with it! He also was "cool" and WWF wrestled alot of the time. I was just a fag. I really think so.

Paul Olney
    One of the senior teachers at my school and the father of my former best friend. He took broke up that friendship, and effectivley ruined what could have been a wonderfull thing. He also is a *quite* mean person, and was always bagging his Children for not getting as good as marks as me (infront oh me!).

John Coman
    Relgious fag who teaches at my former school. Billed me $180 for accidnetly breaking a window, and now I'm listed as a vandal. Also he tries to ram dogma crap down everyone's throat, and is so small minded "Mormons belive that when you die you become a God of another planet". And thats just a nice example.

Aria Chillcott
    "Science" teacher who is an idiot. "Everyone has the same alcohol tolerency". And she teaches yr 12 grade science. Eugh. Moron. "Alex, you're too smart to be a Bhuddist!" :blink:

Trinty Christian School
    Sure, its not too bad a place, but they tried to freaken brainwash me! I'm not a freak'n Christian so can't you accept that!? Jeez! The brainwashing that goes on thier makes me sick.

Pretty much anyone else who likes to piss me off
    Yeah. Don't try it.

Who thinks I should beat the crap out of this kid at the end of the school year?
    Me! oh, Me! :evil:
    Anzac Clan!
    Final Fantasy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    450 (x8)

I'm really feeling the hate here.. It's invigorating.

I think hate is probably the most constructive emotion around.

I think I'm too empathic to really hate anyone myself, except of course, people I've never met. The trouble is, once I meet someone and interact with them, I start to understand them, and unless they are genuinely loathesome (and I've only met a few genuinely loathesome people) I begin to see that they have their own point of view, and they probably hate me as much as I could hate them. I can't hate someone I can understand.

I hate my friend's boyfriend, I guess.. but I hate him because I'll never be him. I hate him because (in her mind) he's always going to be something I'm not. I guess I don't really hate him so much as what he represent. He's the conventional, confident, sociable guy who women like, who is stable and doesn't fly off on emotional tangents, who isn't needy and dependent, or haughty and cold (I alternate between the two.)

I've never met the guy, and I don't want to. Because as soon as I meet him I'll stop being able to hate him.

Damn, this post is revealing. I'm going to shut up now.. Suffice to say, I probably hate myself more than I could hate anyone else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    254 (x8)

Nick De-BerkumDun

My ex boyfriend. I was rushed into moving, pretty much, all the way around the country for this guy. (Those who remember my long absence in March-Jun 2004...if any.) I moved to Bournemouth to be with someone who I thought I loved, only to find he changed suddenly and was picky, cold, jealous, self-centred and Extremly higher class (Not that thats a bad thing, but when someone claims they don't having anything against the other classes and then constantly *****es and complains about them despite his boyfriend and his family being middle/working class, somethings up.)

Needless to say it didn't last. But the thing that gets me, is the fact that since then he's had 5 other relationships, 4 of which he's ended within days because the other party didn't suit him. He uses people. Gets their hopes up, and then knocks them down again.

That and he once caused a lot of verbal harm to a very dear friend of mine, managing to turn all of my friends old school friends against him...not more than a few days after I left to move back upto Newcastle.

Apart from him, I rarely hold Grudges long enough for them to go into my book. I think I might be too laid back and easy going to keep them, but in Nicks case, I'm still feeling the effects in terms of time wasted, the relationship between my parents, friends almsot lost and debt.
    Want to chat? You can normally find me in the LO CHAT!
    LO CHAT! JOIN US NOW AND BECOME A GOD OF BACON.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast