Amazing things that has happened - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amazing things that has happened

well i don't think there are any topics on LO that are about funny or weird things that happen during games of warhammer fantasy or 40k and even LOTR so i will start things off from a game i played at GW. well my IW vindicator had just survived a beating from a wraithlord in the eldar player's turn and it could fire its demolidher cannon and the wraith lord blocked line of sight to a "weak" target so i fired my demolisher at the wraith lord at point blank and guess what ???????? it scattered.................................................................. ..................................... one inch backwards onto my tank and managed to take the last wound off the wraith lord and not get blown up in the process:w00t: "AMAZING"

but then his bright lance said something else when it reached my opponent's turn

oh well i would like to hear other stories!!!

YAY FOR THE CRAZY SCRIBES
    let's increase our output to 6 army lists an hour!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Please search the forums.. there are ****ing loads of threads along the same vein as this. No need for more.

KU

Closed Thread