You're probably expecting some kind of smartass review from me about how much I hated this movie. Too bad, you're not getting it. I've loved Monty Python ever since I ever crawled out of my mother's womb. I never like Disney or anything like that. I liked British Comedy and nothing can beat out MPHG, not even My Hero or Father Ted.

Now, the movie needs nothing added onto it. It's like watching Goldmember, I can never get enough of it. John Cleese is one of my favorite actors, he could not be beat in that movie. Along with Eric Idle, Michael Palin, Graham Chapman, Terry Gilliam, and Terry Jones, this movie has an ALL-star cast. Each of them playing atleast six parts, it was amazing.

Well, I'm not going to tell you the movie. I'm sure -everyone- here has already seen it, so I won't beat you guys with details.

I will tell you the extras though. Not all of them, just some of my favorites.

First, it's How To Use Your Coconuts: An Educational Film. One of the funniest extra parts yet. Although it's slightly boring, that's the whole point. How to drain a coconut was the first thing, then came how to clap them together. Even the most mentally challenged person could understand how to use your coconuts. I've even got an idea to get a Knight's surcoat and prance around Wal-Mart with my friend. It will be hilarious.

Second, Monty Python and the Holy Grail in LEGO. It began with King Arthur saying "Camelot!" and everyone responding. The only catch, it's entirely in LEGO. The little figures, the little sets, the little money they had to pay. If live action hadn't been done, I would have easily sat through the LEGO version. Damnit, now I have that song stuck in my head again. Hah, it's still funny though.

You'll just have to settle for two things right now, I've yet to watch the rest. I'll update these as I watch the extras.

For now...