Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Signs Your Cat has Learned Your Internet Password
1. E-Mail flames from some guy named "Fluffy."
2. Traces of kitty litter in your keyboard.
3. You find you've been subscribed to strange newsgroups like alt.recreational.catnip.
4. Your web browser has a new home page: http://www.feline.com/.
5. Your mouse has teeth marks in it ... and a strange aroma of tuna.
6. Hate-mail messages to Apple Computer Corp. about their release of "CyberDog."
7. Your new ergonomic keyboard has a strange territorial scent to it.
8. You keep finding new software around your house like CatinTax and WarCat II.
9. On IRC you're known as the IronMouser.
10. Little kitty carpal-tunnel braces near the scratching post.
I have a cat, which likes to sit on my computer monitor, so I'd better watch out for some of these.
I live in your eyes
:lol: I've always known that cats are smarter than dogs, and I think that some of the crazier ones out there could pull some of that stuff off. Good times.
I just love how silly they can get you hang up some paper tied to a string.
they can go at it for hours. :lol:
paper on a string... i think I'll try that.
It's not Raymond Luxury Yacht, It's pronounced throat wobbler mangrove.
<img src='http://arago4.tn.utwente.nl/stonedead/tv-series/pictures/fc-22/thumbnails/raymond-luxury-yacht.jpg' border='0' alt='user posted image' />
My elvish name is Maeglin Meneldur.
my grandma had 2 cats, one was a fat sob and the other one didnt let you pet him and he died of cancer or something
<img src='http://www.directdesign.ru/portfolio/poster/img/10.gif' border='0' alt='user posted image' />
A lazer pointer has the same affect
Good thing my cat stays outside most of the time.
Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>
Luckily for me my cat only has interest in whats behind my computer, every time he sneaks in, he heads directly behind the desk and assault all the electrical cables etc. Might not be so lucky for the computer (or him the day he bites the main power lol)
'But for corruption thou hast made Belial, an angel of hostility. All his dominions are in darkness, and his purpose is to bring about wickedness and guilt. All the spirits that are associated with him are but angels of destruction.
My cat just likes to watch TV, she'll sit in front of it for hours, and every once in a while she'll scoot closer, and closer, until she's practically underneath it, just watching the colors.
You can't move the furniture anymore
And I'm not gonna trip and fall
Going for the door
Fuzz - Helen Keller