Librarium Online Music Club - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

come talk about music and discuss why rap music is the worst type of music ever well rap and hip hop and pop and country well pretty anything apart from rock and metal suck which is completely true and i highly doubt i can be proved rong

<span style='color:red'>-=Read the sigrules=-</span>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Instead of waiting to be proven wrong, can you prove yourself right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, not everything, but most things.
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by dead monkeys cry@Dec 2 2003, 08:37
    come talk about music and discuss why rap music is the worst type of music ever well rap and hip hop and pop and country well pretty anything apart from rock and metal suck which is completely true and i highly doubt i can be proved rong
    Anyone who is that bias about music can&#39;t run a music club you must unerstand each different type of music if your willing to discuss I can explian to you why rap pop etc. does not suck.
    &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.liquidgeneration.com&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.liquidgeneration.com/quiz...link.jpg&quot; border=&quot;0&quot;&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by dead monkeys cry@Dec 2 2003, 08:37
    Wow, you know nothing about music then. Music is art, if you bash music then you have forgotten that Music is about expressing ideas and emotions. You are a disgrace to any music club operater ever. All you like is metal and rock...wow, what a broad category. Worst Music Club ever&#33;&#33;&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did u just call rap art??? cos i doubt swearing about hoes with a repedative back beat is art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Art can not be defined by an individual. I, for example, strongly dislike country music, but I understand that others like it and view it as a form of art. There can be art which one does not like, but it is still art. Also you broadly generalize rap music. "swearing about hoes with a repedative back beat" is definately not the only kind of rap. If you think this, you should check out the Beastie Boys and Atmosphere. Also the Gorillaz are hip-hop, which is a kind of rap category. Please don&#39;t see a red house and assume that all the other houses on the block are red.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I did call rap art. Some of it I don&#39;t like, some I do like. For example, Dr. Dre, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Tupac and Notorius B.I.G. are my favorite rap artists. I do not like Nelly, the St. Lunatics(his little group), Jay Z and all these other artists with a pop-rap sound. Doesn&#39;t mean it isn&#39;t art though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone here ever heard of Dream Theater? They are really awesome. The first album of theirs that I heard was called Scenes from a Memory and what makes it so special is that the music is all tied together on the album and it makes a story. It&#39;s really cool. I guess the genera would be Hard Rock/Metal.

Also check out this band called Grubndubb. You can visit their website here. They have some music that you can listen to at their site. The guitar player of the band goes to my school. They rock.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok id like to say sorry for insulting the music genres i dont enjoy after all i bet alot of you dont enjoy bands i enjoy like tool and marilyn manson

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast