Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Yeah, stayed home ill today, my breasts are soaked wet with all the sneezing down I've done ton them today, I think Nurgle has finnally got me, the little s**t but in the mean time I got this:
What not to give for Christamas:
1. Li'l Naturalist Hornet Farm
2. A Pee Wee Herman pull toy
3. The Duncan Yo -- Goes down, never comes back.
Teaches children about warranties
4. ,200 pick up -- a jumbo deck of cards that lets kids play
a larger version of their favorite game
5. The "Learn about puberty chia pet"
6. Supersoaker 9000: For use on those hard to reach targets; NFL referees,
low flying planes, and many more. At close range it can strip paint,
clean rusty grills, and dig utility trenches.
7. The laff-o-minit jajic spellin' tootor
8. Doggie dentist -- Kids learn about dentistry on the family pooch.
9. Cuisin-Art -- Turns mommy's food processor into a spinning paint tool.
10. Water retention Wanda -- Teaches kids the principles of the calendar.
11. Advanced play medical kit -- includes colonoscope and speculum.
12. Chocolate covered lead soldiers.
13. Bungeroo -- kid sized bungee kit for second story bedrooms.
14. Islamic strip poker -- lose a hand? then you lose a hand.
Merry Christmas everybody!
lol some of that stuff is good.