The Thomas Aveling incident - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Um...that's a good question. Where am i??
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Thomas Aveling incident

Alright, i know that mast of you don't care, but i really have to tell you because this is just sich a great story! Seriously though, it was amazing!

Right, i guess that you are going to want the background. Thomas Aveling is a mixed (boys and girls) school that is really close to my school, which is called the Maths school, (the full name is Sir Joseph Williamsons Mathematical School in Rochester, but no one ever calls is that) is an all boys school, but there is a girls school right accross the road (rochester grammar school (yeah, we have a way dorkier name. HOORAY for us!))

So, in theory, we out numbered them as they had 600 boys and girls and we had 2000 boys and girls. However, as it is a grammar school we don't spend our days constantly scrapping in the playground, so they could probably put up a good fight.

Well, yesterday afternoon, about 100 boys from Thomas Aveling came to our school, and arrived just as the pips went and we were all leaving. There is a road outside our school that seperates us from the girls and there is a bus stop on either sides. They approached up the girls side, but didn't cross the road. Well, we were a bit unsure what to do. The year 7's all ran for it and the older kids (years 10, 11, 12, 13) converged across the road. I needed to get a bus on the other side of the road so I crossed the road. I met my friend, and we saw that the Thomas Aveling kids were walking down the road, so we thought that we would just get the first bus (there are two buses that i can get, but i normally get the second one) but when it came, about 20 people bundled on to it.

That was when we realised that they weren't coming down, so we went up the road and saw what had hapened. The chavs had crossed the bloody road and were bundling the small kids that were too scared to go and get the bus! All of our older kids ran across the road and there was a bit of a bundle, and a few pwoplw got punched.

The teachers had all come out of the school and a few of the coolers ones were walking around tearing kids off of one another, and Mr. Robson (perhaps the coolest teacher to have ever existed) was actually joining in! Mainly he just pulled our kids and pushed them inside, and if anyone tryed to chase them in he just grabbed them and literally threw them back outside.

Then they sarted to attack our teachers. A few bricks were thrown, but no one got hit. Although someone did punch Mr. Howcroft (an IT technician) in the face!

After this everything started to fizzle out. The police came and chased the thomas aveling kids away.

I found out this morning that some of the kids walking home were attacked by kids. A year 7 was beaten up by a group of twenty year 10s. All of the teachers were told to get into their cars and make sure that everyone got home safely, so my form tutor Mr. Turner who is a total hardnut, found him and chased them away.

We got a memo from the headteacher this morning saying that there would be loads of police outside school, and that if anything happened we were supposed to go and tell a member of staff and they would help us out. We would not take matters ito our own hands, and if we did, we would be delt with by the police!

And he wasn't kidding, i counted 6 riot vans, 8 police cars, and about 6 cops, as well as every teacher from both schools and some plain clothes police men!

I kinda just had to tell u all this becuase it is actually still getting worse.

They are still pissed of with us, but they won't do anything for a couple of months becasue there are going to be police out side of school for a long long time. Then they are gonna get violent apparently...

Just let them (just as long as i don't get hurt!)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    39 (x1)

That’s some crazy school rivalry you've got there. I'm glad I didn't have to put up with any of that when I was a school going lad. Our main rival was a 20-minute drive away so it sort of kept the violence to a minimum, at least off the rugby field
    Quote Originally Posted by Andusciassus
    there is a difference in a well educated kick and an amateur one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, im glad that this is not my school.
    i need to find something interesting to put here

Ok Scotty, jokes over... NOW BEAM UP MY CLOTHES!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x1)

Wow.

I thought American schools were bad. Where I came from, the kids you had to watch for didn't attend school at all, so they were rather easier to avoid.
    BFG
    Cadian Enforcement Taskforce(1500) (3/3/2)
    181st Cadian (1500) (0/1/4)

Um...that's a good question. Where am i??
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well it is really out of character. We haven't ever had any incidents before, its just stupid chavs where i live. In three years of going to this school this is the third incident that we have ever, and it was a bloody riot!

i gotta say it was kinda fun though!

it began when 10 Thomas Aveling kids snuck into our school at 60 o'clock when the rugby team was practising, and stole everything that hadn't been handed into the valuables box. Before that our schools got along fine.

Guess you can't say that now!
    Last edited by Obsidian; April 14th, 2007 at 16:24.

+ Reply to Thread