The Eternal Champion series - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Poland, Opole
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

85 (x4)

The Eternal Champion series

Well, I'm back into reading, it seems.

I've read some of the books of the Corum and Runestaff series, as well as the "Eternal Champion" book (all by Michael Moor****), and found out that they are supposed to be a part of a much larger cycle. Now... I cannot find any info on which exact books form it, except for some vague notions that it's well over 50 total. :yes:

Can anyone direct me to a _proper_ list of the tomes comprising the Eternal Champion cycle? Wikipedia didn't quite answer my problem.

2. Remove Advertisements

SW England
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

411 (x8)

Pretty much everything Moor**** has written is based on the eternal champion, the 4 main heros are:

Corum (both series)
    Hawkmoon (both series)
    Elric (all of them)
    Erekose (again all of them and this tends to be where he ties the themes together)

But also:
    Jherek Carnelian and the dancers at the end of time stuff (very different)
    My favourite: the Warhound and the Worlds Pain (first book only, I think the others are naff)
    plus many many more (Oswald Bastible, Jerry Cornelius etc)

I believe the entire series was published by Granada or Grafton (mine are in the attic comewhere)
    Last edited by Cheredanine; March 15th, 2006 at 14:39.
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

+ Reply to Thread