Necron boi - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Necron boi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x3)

Necron boi

I think we've all seen necron boi around, and I am intrigued by this poster.

Is he a 15 year old who has simply learned to speak in netspeak?

Or is he a well educated, very well read college graduate? Who is only doing this to get kicks from people's reactions?

or somewhere in between. I say high schooler who can read and knows perfectly well what he is doing, in order to have some fun.

Regardless, i'll surely see more of necron boi's confusing hijinks, and the hilarious responses of members.

win/draw/loss
    76/13/4

Ask yourself why in the world would you trust a win loss record? Playing them yourself is the only way to tell.

The true joy in the game is playing down to the last model, no matter the odds.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Consumate professional Sir Theobold the Lame's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    280 (x8)

is this the first case of Warhammer tourettes? (or the second if you read the Atlanta Gameday thread) someone should set up a foundation to help these poor unfortunates...

oh yes, one more thing...

"you know how to paint necron rust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111"
    PLAN CLAN MAN!!

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- S. Johnson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    178 (x3)

It is unfair to discuss other posters like this since its only going to end with flames.

For the record a member of the moderating team has already spoken to him over this and its up to them now.

*Closed*

Closed Thread