Do you feel lucky? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you feel lucky?

Here is an idea for a fun thread.... lets all tell some stories about the WORST luck that we have ever had in a game.

I will start with mine.

I got my Carnifex dropped by 4 Immortals in CC that only wounded me once (I only had one wound left after a nasty encounter with a deceiver) when i failed on my 2+ armor save.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

Not so much bad luck for me, but the VERY FIRST time I ever went to a gaming club there was a lad there trying to use an Eversor assassin in all sorts of silly ways. He DS-ed itand was basically making it's stats up as he went along. I asked him what assassin he was using, he told me, I asked him if he had an Inquisition Codex, he said no, I asked if he wanted to borrow my Daemonhunters Codex for the Assassin rules, he declined, his opponent didn't. As a result his assassin, who had already charged a unit of genestealers (at I7 according to the bloke in question), ended up dying. It still killed 2 stealers with Bio-Meltdown though so it wasn't a total loss. The worst of it was I wasn't even TRYING to mess up his cheating, I just didn't know when to shut up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    88 (x3)

Oh God not again. How many threads of this kind do we need? It's been done 48758777987239473892749832.6 times before and does NOT need to be done again.

USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION. It's right there. Gets jealous of the overused "post thread" button. So why not give it some attention. For our sake, and yours.

The amount of times I've had to tell people to use search is rapidly ascending. I'm beginning to run out of patience.

LoC
    Last edited by Lordofchange; April 22nd, 2006 at 22:21.
    The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is that tattooed people are awesome and can kick your ass.
    "War does not determine who is right - only who is left."

RAMROD ONE

Closed Thread