Death to my tyrant - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Death to my tyrant

Last night, I was playing against my friend who plays tau...i was as high as kite and he was getting annoyed so he attacked me with his fire warriors or sumtin i dont remember....i said NO! YOU CANT DO THAT! he got pissed off...told me to f' off and picked up my hive tyrant smacked him on the ground and stepped on him....so i punched him in the face lol it was great....but now i have a perminent casulty :cry: :cry:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    168 (x5)

Well, your friend sounds like a real jerk. Why do you play with a guy who smashes your dudes?

Quote Originally Posted by The Paint Monkey
    I can't offer anything new here but I just laughed my arse off that LO has an Irish accent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah yes.....the Hand of God also known as the Spike maneuver. No roll required, no armor save. Not a good tactic on you friends behalf. I think GW has a rulling on this as being an illegal maneuver. A tactic such as this would have lead to the fist, elbow and knee followed by several foot of Shadowfax, I call this Impending Doom of the Dumb . Not a pretty maneuver but once again no roll required, no armour save, crying is optional but will be nullified by more of the previous.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TyRaNiDkInG
    Last night, I was playing against my friend who plays tau...i was as high as kite and he was getting annoyed so he attacked me with his fire warriors or sumtin i dont remember....i said NO! YOU CANT DO THAT! he got pissed off...told me to f' off and picked up my hive tyrant smacked him on the ground and stepped on him....so i punched him in the face lol it was great....but now i have a perminent casulty :cry: :cry:

Umm...yeah, wow...don't know what to say except wow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

didn't you buy warp field i always buy warp field:rolleyes:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

Off topic and doesn't really relate to Tyranids other than the fact that it happened to be a Tyranid model that broke. Punted to Off Topic.

That being said - both of you need to learn to grow up. If you can't play a simple game without getting angry, then you shouldn't be playing simple games.

Junior Member Tyranid Cerebrate's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back in the latter 90's I used to regularly play against an antisocial person at the local hobby center. He made a move against me that conflicted with the rules, I literally used the same words 'You can't do that' and he picked up my hive tyrant and dangled it over the board edge, as if to threaten me.

Destroying another player's models out of spite is about as low as you can go in terms of gamer treachery.

As an epilogue, that guy was later banned from our store for stomping on a little kid's foot after the kid laid waste to his Eldar army.

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

You seem to think that playing WH whilst high, and punching someone in the face, is "great"

Quote Originally Posted by Caluin
    both of you need to learn to grow up
    I couldn't agree more

Ciao

Stonehambey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfax
    Ah yes.....the Hand of God also known as the Spike maneuver. No roll required, no armor save. Not a good tactic on you friends behalf. I think GW has a rulling on this as being an illegal maneuver. A tactic such as this would have lead to the fist, elbow and knee followed by several foot of Shadowfax, I call this Impending Doom of the Dumb . Not a pretty maneuver but once again no roll required, no armour save, crying is optional but will be nullified by more of the previous.

rolmfao

om i was laughing for like a half an hour
    W/0 L/O T/3

Dont Leave Me Out There With My Ass Hanging Out In The Wind

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we have played some very funny games. we have our gun licenses and we were given an imoerial guard army. so we split it up, it was about 700 points each. if we killed a guy we shot it with the .22, and if we blew up a tank we shot it with the 303. lol i had 13 and a half guys left and half a tank. he had 4 guys.

we ended up smashing 150 guys and 6 tanks...

good way to have a realistic battle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast