If there where a 40k movie... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

If there where a 40k movie...

....Who would you like to star in it? In the highly unprobable instance of a 40k movie (GW politcs aside) I've thought about it for a little while, and I came up with a very interesting list and would like to know what other people think:

Nick Chinlund Cole Hauser Vin Diesel Colm Feore
    David Duchovny Mitch Pileggi
    Carl Weathers Bill Duke
    Mel Gibson Bruce Willis
    Wesely Snipes
    Kiefer Sutherland
    Gary Sinese Hugh Jackman
    Karl Urban
    The Rock Bill Goldberg Steve Austin The Undertaker Brock Lesner

If you dont reconize the names, go to Yahoo Images, and search for pics of them.
    Ive organized the names a little bit, so that a seach of one will pull up the other actors. I can see that two of the names are going to attract some flaming comments, so Im going to seize the initative, and defend them now. Duchovny and Sinese, while not the beefy types, have the acting skills to make a decent showing. All the actors listed have shown that they can be bad asses, Duchovny and Sinese, Im sure, would do just fine.

The only thing I can predict, is the expense to have some of these actors in the movie. But they dont have to be in the movie.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

147 (x5)

This topic has been done to death. Use the search option.
    "It fits like clothes made out of wasps!"

Closed Thread