Noticed much improvement? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

50 (x2)

Noticed much improvement?

I've been on the forums for a while now, and have experienced a lot: I've been corrected on misconceptions, given ideas, learned stratigies, both for my armies and for my opponents.

Then one day I get back in touch with a player that used to be my main opponent, but we had since gotten out of touch. I esteemed him to be an equal advisary. I trounced him, not once but repeatedly. Since getting back in touch he has yet to defeat me. Then I take a look at my other winning record, and realize that I'm winning a lot more than I used to. And it get's me to thinking. . . Why?

All I can think of is that it's this forum. So this is first a thank you to all those that make this such a wonderful site.

Second I'm curious to hear if others have had similar experiences.

Votewar MKV 2nd place. . .

Back from internet limbo, and glad to be here.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

12 (x2)

On this forum I learned how to use my weapons in the way they are meant and what are good setups for my squads.

So I think I have to thanks all the LO members for helping me bit by bit.

In our gaming store we have a SM veteran who has thought me alot about movement and there importance in the game.
    Don´t mess with the dicegod

+ Reply to Thread