Anybody here live in Denmark? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anybody here live in Denmark?

Hey there people I´m moving to Denmark today and I was wondering if anybody here lived in Copenhagen. I wanted to pick your brains about where to get stuff like plasticard and things like that.

What is better than winning the gold medal in the "Servitor olympics"?

not being a servitor

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outsider
    Lightningclaws doesn't actually move as fast as lightning, he moves a little slower for health and safety reasons.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x2)

I live in Denmark... around 100km from copenhagen, and would love to help you find things, although I may not know that much, but I most likely know who you should ask!
    Where u from?
    -lurking in the shadows of LO.

Officially diagnosed by Tekore
    Melkhior, Necrarch Lord

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your cousin from way up north buddy, Iceland

not being a servitor

Lightningclaws doesn't actually move as fast as lightning, he moves a little slower for health and safety reasons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm danish, and i live just outside copenhagen.
    other than me, i know that the Admin, Grephaun comes from Copenhagen.
    sadly, i dont know any places you can get Plasticard in Copenhagen, so can't help you there...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    435 (x6)

Yep, I’m Danish myself and live in Copenhagen (well, in the suburbs, but I commute to the medical faculty of the University of Copenhagen every day and that’s only a few minutes away from the City Hall Square and the Copenhagen GW.)

I must admit that I haven’t been buying any plasticard myself, but I know it’s available because I saw the guys down at Games Workshop using some to make their new campaign terrains the other day – I’m sure they can either sell you plasticard themselves or refer you to one of the hobby stores in the area that do. The hobby store Faraos Cigarer two minutes’ walk from GW would be a good place to look, as well as one of the many Panduro Hobby which can be found all over the city.

Games Workshop in Copenhagen is located at Frederiksborggade 5, 1360 København K, right next to Nørreport Station, and their telephone number is (+45) 33 12 22 17, in case you want to call them.

Also, if you need anyone to show you around the city or advice on where to find this or that, feel free to contact me by PM, MSN, or e-mail – I’m always interested in meeting fellow Warhammer players and LO members. The same goes for other Danes, of course. Sareld, another member of this forum who also lives near Copenhagen and attends the University, can attest to the fact that I’m not really that scary to meet in real life. Other Danish members of the forum are Arakiaz and Gorbass.

Oh, and just to satisfy my own curiosity, why are you moving to Copenhagen? I know many Icelanders come here to attend the University, is that true for you as well? In any case, welcome.

~Grephaun.
    "Girls are nice and cuddly on the outside, and freaky on the inside." ~ Lost Nemesis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup going to university man, CBS. My plane leaves in like 10 hours and right now I´m just killing time before I go.

To tell you the truth I haven´t played a game in like almost 2 years and the one before that was like 3-4 years befor that. I was doing a lot of converting and painting before but I sold it all like 2 years ago. But I wanna get back into the game or at least do some modelling and painting.

I might contact you later at least for a game or two or something, whatever it will be it´ll end up in plenty of empty cans of Tuborg grøn (love it!)

not being a servitor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    108 (x4)

Im taking a wild guess here, but are you going to live on Øresundskollegiet? I live in that dorm, and it is often refered to as the Icelandic ghetto. If so, I would be happy to wipe you with my dark eldar, and perhaps even introduce you to the dorm bar :yes: Anyways, welcome to Denmark. We are not as bad as you Icelanders think we are... :shifty:

Knock on the door to room c706 sometime during week 35, I always have a few beers in my fridge.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grephaun
    The hobby store Faraos Cigarer two minutes’ walk from GW would be a good place to look, as well as one of the many Panduro Hobby which can be found all over the city.
    Faraos and Panduro, right! excuse me while i go bang my head into something solid, for not thinking of those, i'm comming by not less than two Panduro Hobby shops, when i travel home from school, i can check if you can buy Plasticard there.

to be continued :shifty:

<Lasse (me) going to bed after spending 5 hours on a biology report that should only have taken 2, it just have to be good now>

+ Reply to Thread