Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
The following are legitimate companies that didn't spend quite enough time considering how their online names might appear... and be misread.
1. Who Represents is where you can find the name of the agent that represents any celebrity. Their Web site is:
2. Experts Exchange is a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at:
3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at:
4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at:
5. There's the Italian Power Generator company:
6. And don't forget the Mole Station Native Nursery in New South Wales:
7. If you're looking for IP computer software, there's always:
8. The First Cumming Methodist Church Web site is:
9. And the designers at Speed of Art await you at their wacky Web site:
Ryan Dancey, Vice President of Wizards of the Coast, believed that TSR failed because of "...a near total inability to listen to its customers, hear what they were saying, and make changes to make those customers happy." Are you listening, Games Workshop ?
Just... Wow, I cant believe noone pointed this out during the making of the site... Any more? ^^
Rork: In the dark future of the 41st millennium there is only friendship.
Fenrir: and magic.
Kaiser-: My Little Chaos Marine, Friendship is Heresy?
I love the internet innocence of some people, and these are classic examples of it.
I just love how the site designer didn't mention to the "owner" the apparent downfalls of various domain names.
Mysterious Member of the ANZAC Clan
Its just shows what can happan when your busy designing a site you forget or just dont thing about things like the name. Its just lucky that black hat was on his game when he was making this site.
"Hey sarge, this lasgun is heavy. I wish we had something lighter."
FF7: ABOUT RANDOM BATTLES