What Do You Think Of G W Bush Post What You Think - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think he is not going to win this year electen

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Wow that had to be the most interllectual respons I've ever heard!!! Dude where do you come up with this stuff?

You wanna know what I think about George Bush...first off let me apologuise to all his fans and any other taxans...if he has any.. and then let me say that I think he is a waste of penis! I think he should face legal action for his attempt to impersonate a man with a brain. We all know he's a stake eating chronic alcoholic who molests small animals, masturbates behind bushes, and wears fish-net tights while singing Elton John songs to All Gore. I think that if you are the leader of planet Earth, you should be smarter than me. You just get the feeling, don't you, in the Oval Office that Dick Cheney is working behind the big desk. And then off to the right there is a little collapsible card table where George has like airplanes and stuff. Then every once in a while he looks up and says, 'I've discovered that if I shut my eyes, I can disappear.Calling him a pea brain would be an insult to peas. I think he left his brain in Texas with all the obese bastards from the homosexual pride group. My grandmother's hermia has a better IQ than that thing. He's an insult to all texans, and insult to all humakind and an insult to all monkeys (we all know that evolution left this twat behind). That kinda kicked Darwin's theory of evolution right up the arse. George W. Bush says that since he has been in the White House, he prays every day. I'm thinking, Hell, same goes for us.If George W. Bush is a reformer, I'm a f***ing astronaught that I canb't even spell right! He's an idiotic retard that i think popped out of Gerald Ford's arse. My six year old Welsh cousin can speak better english than him! I saw an intelligence expert on TV today saying the White House failed to connect the dots. That's ironic because connecting the dots is Bush's favorite game. Calling George Bush shallow is like calling a dwarf short. Oh, and did I mention that Bush is a lying bag of crap?

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Wow! Quite a reply Sis.

I really don't care much about the political status or people, but I really don't think Bush is the best person to run a country - now do you? I think he should be kicked out of office (or better yet just give him a box of Preziles(sp?) and let him do himself).

Now once he's gone, how do we get rid of Tony Blair? Hmm...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My true feelings I can&#39;t say because it&#39;s illegal for me to do so <_<

I don&#39;t mind what he&#39;s done to our economy; that&#39;s fixable. What I mind is the shredding of our Constitution and American citizens sitting in Guantanamo Bay with all of their rights completely stripped from them. It is so bad that not only do they have no rights left in America but apparently they are exempt from the Geneva Convention as well because even though we&#39;re fighting a "War on Terrorism" they are not prisoners of war. Holy *****&#33;

-Steven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

George Bush is....... well, words cannot describe the hatred I feel for him.

Originally posted by Sister_mel@Jan 26 2004, 08:34
    Wow that had to be the most interllectual respons I&#39;ve ever heard&#33;&#33;&#33; Dude where do you come up with this stuff?

You wanna know what I think about George Bush...first off let me apologuise to all his fans and any other taxans...if he has any.. and then let me say that I think he is a waste of penis&#33; I think he should face legal action for his attempt to impersonate a man with a brain.Â* We all know he&#39;s a stake eating chronic alcoholic who molests small animals, masturbates behind bushes, and wears fish-net tights while singing Elton John songs to All Gore. I think that if you are the leader of planet Earth, you should be smarter than me. You just get the feeling, don&#39;t you, in the Oval Office that Dick Cheney is working behind the big desk. And then off to the right there is a little collapsible card table where George has like airplanes and stuff. Then every once in a while he looks up and says, &#39;I&#39;ve discovered that if I shut my eyes, I can disappear.Calling him a pea brain would be an insult to peas. I think he left his brain in Texas with all the obese bastards from the homosexual pride group. My grandmother&#39;sÂ* hermia has a better IQ than that thing. He&#39;s an insult to all texans, and insult to all humakind and an insult to all monkeys (we all know that evolution left this twat behind). That kinda kicked Darwin&#39;s theory of evolution right up the arse. George W. Bush says that since he has been in the White House, he prays every day. I&#39;m thinking, Hell, same goes for us.If George W. Bush is a reformer, I&#39;m a f***ing astronaught that I canb&#39;t even spell right&#33; He&#39;s an idiotic retard that i think popped out of Gerald Ford&#39;s arse. My six year old Welsh cousin can speak better english than him&#33; I saw an intelligence expert on TV today saying the White House failed to connect the dots. That&#39;s ironic because connecting the dots is Bush&#39;s favorite game. Calling George Bush shallow is like calling a dwarf short. Oh, and did I mention that Bush is a lying bag of crap?
    LMAO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; That&#39;s exactly how I feel&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

Hehe, that brought a rather large grin to my face...

Anyway I don&#39;t like him either. He looks stupid as hell, but he&#39;s actually worse than you&#39;d think at first glance.
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    451 (x8)

bush: i am going to dis arm our nukelear arsanal
    general: but sir with a hammer?????&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    bush: and i want the white house a big bouncy castle so bombs will just bounce off
    general: but sir......
    bush: just do it, now where is that dot to dot book?

spambot kill tally: 79

[16:19] <@Alzer> Arky's right though
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> I know he is.
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> He usually is.
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> Sometimes it's intentional.
    ----
    [00:01] <+zubus> i love you, ya skirt wearin nothern monkey! ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he likes ribs.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/20...20040122-5.html
    Note that this is the official site. Someone ate a happy pill that morning.

Ringeck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a fukkin retard. lmao.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

know what i think you guy should go to hell JK not really

im a ANARCHIST and if i could i would make i line of every american ***** ever body in the world, make him pull down his pants and every one gets a kick hell all he give a crap about is most of the east sider no afence but he hasent done ***** for us west siders

i apseate all your post most sis i didnt think some one hated him as much as i did

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast