Hmm...a ? about becoming enhanced. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Dallas, Texas
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

172 (x7)

Hmm...a ? about becoming enhanced.

Well, I have never had many technical questions about L-O, so I have no idea if there is a more proper place for this thread.

Apparently, after over 3 years of posting on L-O certain people have come to realize my threads and posts as the works of literary genius that they truly are......ahem.

Anyways, I seem to have recently come into the possesion of a number of reputation points and I was pondering the question of how many it would take to become enhanced. I recently read a thread somewhere that contained a poll and explained a possible change in the amount of reputation points it would take to become enhanced so I am unsure as to the amount I should aspire to.

Any help would be tremendously appreciated.

"I am the architect of fate!"

2. Remove Advertisements

Back in action! Lord Yossanrion's Avatar
    Canberra, ACT, Australia, reading "Make-Out Paradise."
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

206 (x6)

If I'm not mistaken the current level of entry to enhanced is 100, however, it may be changed in the near future due to reasons that are found in threads discussing this issue. If that happens the admins/mods will announce it.

The man asked a question, its been answered, thats all. There is a separate thread for this discussion, post there. I'll lock this now (with the aid of Stonehamy).

Last edited by Lord Yossanrion; November 26th, 2006 at 22:29.
    Anzac Clan!
    Final Fantasy!

Closed Thread