Incredible Moments.. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    147 (x5)

I don't know if you have already got a thread of this kind here, as you might guess, I'm new here.

But anyway.

I was watching a friend play a game of 40k, SM v Nids, and in particular one Vindicare assasin. From what I recall, for four turns, this assasin's target was a big bugger of a carnifex, Old One Eye ( Carnifex with upgrades, amongst them regaining one wound per turn.) . For these four consecutive turns, in an astonishing run of bad luck, the assasin missed with his rifle for three turns, and on the fourth he missed with his Exitus pistol.

On the fifth turn, the carnifex moved into HtH with the Vindicare, who promptly scored three of four wounds on Old One Eye with a combat knife before being impaled on one of the many large scythe-like claws.

Recall the funny side of battles here.

"It fits like clothes made out of wasps!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    176 (x4)

My 101 post yeah!
    Anyway.
    I was involved in a game where i had taken a Havoc squad (Chaos hvy weapons squad), i was playing against Orks. For the entire game the whole squad did not hit a single thing. Not even a squiq! (BS 4! COME ON&#33
    They just stood there firing theyr guns into the air like cowboys. The Havocs were deployed all nice and safe on a hill with clear view of most of the table. Then in the 5th turn the Lascannon gunner picked of a Ork dreaddy. And in the 6th and final turn all my Havocs hit their target, the Ork HQ which was decimated by my hvy weapon fire.
    But the warboss strolled up the hill and killed all of 'em and i lost the game.

That was one of my unluckiest moments. I'll post my others later.

Your fluffraping hurts my eyes. - TehDarkPredator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

repelled my friend's tyrannid invasion force with a squad of tau fire warriors in close combat, must i say more?

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x4)

I fired my ravager at an enemy devastor squad which was tightly packed in cover. All three disintegrators hit, four models covered by the template, so i scored 12 hits which wound 2+ and only allow an cover save on a unit of six models - i've been quite sure that it wouldn't survive this. Then i managed to wound with all 12 hits, even though i needed 2+, the chance to wound with all of them wasn't that good, but i did.
    <evil grin>

Then my opponent "was allowed" to resolve his cover saves...and guess what...he rolled 5+ all twelve times&#33; The chance to do this is less than 1:500.000&#33;

jwu

Closed Thread